X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Classic who is going?

I know Ryan and I will try to be there.

Try?? No try -- only do!

Pistol, Rifle, Camoquest and I will be there!

Comment

Comment

My first Pro/Am. I'm excited!

Comment

Robert and I are planning on going.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you, George.

Comment

Unfortunately I will be at my 7 day a week job during the Classic. Got to be done by August 13th. Teachers move in the 15th and the kids come back on the 25th.

Tracy will be there representing us.

Comment

We are looking for a room for the Classic. If anyone hears of a cancellation please let me know. Everything that weve found is around 50min to an hour away

Comment

Originally posted by yotekilr View Post
                  We are looking for a room for the Classic. If anyone hears of a cancellation please let me know. Everything that weve found is around 50min to an hour away

Yikes!!!! I was afraid of that.

Comment

I usually book 6 months early. This year I was supposed to work on that weekend, but found out yesterday that I will b off. We may have to miss this year. Im not going to try n get the wife n two teenagers up and at a shoot an hour away by 6am.

Comment

I was going to cancel my room but I haven't yet. They called me to verify my rate because they want to charge me more. The hotels are starting to pull the same crap they have done in the past, which is why this will be the last year the Classic will be held there. It always amazes me when greed makes a community shoot itself in the foot.

Since there is big interest here, I will call today to make sure I still have it and I will check in for whoever wants it. When I get home I'll check the room size and rate. I think it's a king bed, not doubles.

Comment

I got the same thing as Pistol - the conversation was, please bring your reservation and state id because we will be checking them. It should have been "Please bring your reservation because we have a waiting list of people who are willing to pay a lot more...."

I'm sick of Cullman's hotels. In fact, I think I'll contact the director for the Chamber of Commerce, an Aggie, and let her know what's happening.

Comment

Ok, I confirmed- one room, king size bed, $45/ night. Check in Wednesday July 30, check out Sunday Aug. 3. Including taxes, total is $202.
                          Anyone want it? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                            Ok, I confirmed- one room, king size bed, $45/ night. Check in Wednesday July 30, check out Sunday Aug. 3. Including taxes, total is $202.
                            Anyone want it? PM me.
                            Do we have to have the name changed on the room or will this cause the room to get jacked up rates?

Comment

I will have to check in and give you the keys. When you leave, you can pay for the room with your card. If you aren't going until Thursday, I can change the arrival day, just let me know a few days in advance.
                              If no one takes this room by this Thursday, I will have to cancel it.

Comment

Working...
                              X