Fishing Lake Nacogdoches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Lake Nacogdoches

Anyone fished Lake Nac recently? I'm headed out there some this week when I can. Not sure what to use.

Following. I used to love fishing Nac in college and have been wondering if it's still good fishing.

Comment

Wat/red fluke, black/red brushhawg. Head to the stump patch on the West side early morning.

Comment

Major League Fishing was there last week . . They also fished Lake Naconiche . . 48 anglers split between the lakes . . Fished each lake . . Will be on TV on Outdoor channel soon . .

Comment

Throw a frog at daylight and dark and mix in a spinnerbait, senko and white swim jig on the north end

Comment

Years ago a fire & ice Texas rigged worm was my go to bait. Have no idea what's working now.

Comment

Fished Naconiche yesterday and the chatterbait was the ticket, something in white or white/perchy looking color.

With the cold front, it will be Tuesday or Wednesday before it picks back up I would think?

Comment

I fish a couple times a week out there. I've been killing them. Shallow on watermelon red plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  Major League Fishing was there last week . . They also fished Lake Naconiche . . 48 anglers split between the lakes . . Fished each lake . . Will be on TV on Outdoor channel soon . .

Only the top 12 fished the tournament. Will air on CBS sports starting June 24th for 6 Saturday's in a row. It's gonna be one not to miss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                    Anyone fished Lake Nac recently? I'm headed out there some this week when I can. Not sure what to use.

Watermelon/orange or red baby brushhawg. Fish are anywhere from 4' to right on the bank. Also been doing good with Zoom magnum worm in same color.

Comment

And this, wacky, dip tail 1in chartreuse . .

Comment

It was crowded yesterday after MLF left.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

With the cold front, it will be Tuesday or Wednesday before it picks back up I would think?
                          On Nac if the temp swings you just go out to the main creek channel and drag a c-rig.

Comment

I got out there late. I had to mow the grass and weedeat around d the pier. I did have a little success. The small one was caught on watermelon and red flukes. The bigger one was on a white fluke. The rest of the time I was getting the kids unstuck.
                            Last edited by Triple 7; 03-12-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X