Opening Day October 1st!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Day October 1st!!!!!

Who is as excited as I am!! I am as excited as a fat kid at a pie eating contest, a coyote chasing a 3 legged cat or a chicken dancing on a hot skillet!! This will be my only chance to hunt and get meat on the table!! Wish me luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You only get to hunt one day? Good luck hope you get a couple.

Comment

Blah blahhhh blahhhhhhh!!!! I have to work.

Comment

I'm super pumped , gona put a doe in the freezer then focus on the horns ! You only Hunting one day?

Comment

Not hunting opening weekend for the first time in...well I can't say.

I don't have a buck that I want to kill and the rut is late October so that will be my best chance for something to wander in.

I planted oats yesterday and will be back out there the second weekend to hunt and check on things.

Comment

Good luck bud

Comment

Know the feeling. I've got 4 days this year to hunt and maybe one weekend at Del Rio. Good Luck.

Comment

I'm prob as excited as you are. I get four days at the lease ALONE!!

Comment

I'm already losing sleep over it ��

Comment

Can't wait. Organizing hunting stuff and washing hunting clothes today. Going to be a busy week so gotta get it done today. Plan to put a doe or two down next weekend.

Comment

Wife already aggravated I've got all my stuff out getting organized. I've been shooting the Glendel once at dawn and dusk for the past two weeks!

Comment

Packed and ready. Leaving out Friday morning. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
                          You only get to hunt one day? Good luck hope you get a couple.

I get Saturday and Sunday morning, then the boys and I are headed back to Plano. Won't get to hunt again until probably Christmas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to have to miss this year . Will be going to my 50th High school class reunion . I`m actually pretty excited about it . There will be other days to get out in the woods but there will only be one 50th class reunion . It will be good to see some old friends I `ve lost touch with .

Comment

Yep, it can't get here soon enough!

Comment

Working...
                              X