Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Texans 2016

Who's ready for some football!!!!

Lets see if the new quarterback can hold his own and if JJ Watt is fully ready.

I'm hearing that JJ could be out for 1-3 weeks of regular season. To be honest, I just assume he come back healthy and if that means sitting out a game or two, so be it. An elite pass rusher does not have the impact good QB play has.

The Texans season is very much dependent on what Brock Osweiler is going to do. Hoping for the best. I will give the Texan's organization a little credit though. The Osweiler contract has an out after year two. Sure, out some millions, but better than mortgaging multiple future draft picks like the other pair of teams that drafted the top 2 QB's in this years draft ended up doing. Nobody has a sure thing out of this.

Comment

So ready for this season!! I think Osweiler will be the fuel to get this Texan organization running on all cylinders!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I too hope JJ takes the time he needs to properly heal. No sense in rushing recovery.

Comment

Go Texans!
          Hoping for a good year.

Comment

Just praying Osweiler isn't a bust.

Comment

I'm optimistic about this year but I said the same thing before baseball season started too. GO TEXANS!!!!

Comment

I'm a Texas team guy, Cowboys and Texans. I know, string me up. But I hope Osweiler comes in and shows us something this year.

Comment

Hoping for the best. Jealous of the cowboys backup qb situation. Happy about the defense. Brock, OLine, and DLine are a concern right now. Everything else looks so solid right now.

Comment

What is an acceptable season as far as stats/games played for Clowney?

Comment

Hopefully this can be their year. Been missing a vital piece for the last few years. Brock could be that missing link. Hate to see player's like Watt career pass him by without superbowl opportunity. Let's go TEXANS. Clowney was a wasted draft pick.

Comment

Goin to game today..... is O going to get some touches? The ones he's had weren't that impressive....

Comment

Originally posted by postman View Post
                          Hopefully this can be their year. Been missing a vital piece for the last few years. Brock could be that missing link. Hate to see player's like Watt career pass him by without superbowl opportunity. Let's go TEXANS. Clowney was a wasted draft pick.

Agreed on every point! Clowney is a clown, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by postman View Post
                              Clowney looks like a beast this year, as for being in football shape. If he stays healthy and that's a big " IF " I see 12+ sacks this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X