Funnies thing just happened at work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funnies thing just happened at work!

So at work my team brings in food to share all the time. Cake, donuts everything. We are a very diverse group so its great to try new things..

Anyway today one lady brought us "Beef Jerky". She put it on the table for us all to have. One guy starts munching on it and say this is really bland.

Another guy grabs the bag, starts reaching in and reads the ingredients. He say this has chondroitin in it. Then he says this is Dog Treats! The guy chomping on em spits it out all over the floor and we all die laughing...

This is what she brought us....
    Attached Files

lmao i'd be so po'd haha

Comment

Hahaha!!! We have the chicken version of that for our dog.

Comment

Ha! I like it.. hilarious!

Comment

I'd bury her
          Dam spell check
          Meant merry her

Comment

You've eaten worse. Just sayin.

Comment

Priceless haha

Comment

Lol... makes me wonder if she fed y'all dog treats on purpose or she actually thought it was beef jerky. The bag does look like a beef jerky bag to me.

Comment

We have seen jerky for dogs at HEB. They have it at the registers, where they often have jerky. I was standing in line looking at them reading the various flavors, I was thinking about trying some. Then my wife pointed out they were dog treats. I was reading one part of the packages and she read another part. I did not see the part where it said they were for dogs, till she pointed it out. We then commented on the chances of people buying and eating those things, thinking they another brand of beef jerky.

Comment

LOL......you owe me a beer, because I just spit mine all over my lap top!!

Comment

Looks very tasty but I didn’t realize prairie dogs had antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                        Lol... makes me wonder if she fed y'all dog treats on purpose or she actually thought it was beef jerky. The bag does look like a beef jerky bag to me.
                        I really don't think she did it on purpose but I ain't ever eating her rum cake again! LOL

Comment

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by XBOW STALKER View Post
                            I'd bury her
                            Dam spell check
                            Meant merry her
                            Still messed it up. Think you mean "marry" her. Don't count on technology.

Comment

thats funny right there

Comment

Working...
                              X