Who will be Trumps running mate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will be Trumps running mate?

Very important decision. I hope he picks wisely. Ben Carson maybe? What do y'all think?

Newt.

Comment

Maybe Willie robertson.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Newt.
        Im thinking this as well.

Comment

I have no ideal but can't wait for the announcement.

Comment

Deez Nuts

Comment

I bet he will offer it to Cruz. For the sake of this election, I hope he does so everyone can stop being so divided.

Comment

Christie I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                  I bet he will offer it to Cruz. For the sake of this election, I hope he does so everyone can stop being so divided.
                  He better not offer it to 'Lying Ted, the most despicable human being on the face of the planet. He had affairs, Ted's dad hung out with Lee Harvey Oswald, I even heard he kicks puppys.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                    Christie I bet.
                    Christie has sure had a brown nose of late.

Comment

Day after he gets the nomination in Cleveland, he'll announce that he's forming a Unity ticket with Hillary and will be her VP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                        Can you tell me how you would be okay with that? After all, according to Trump, Cruz is the biggest liar in the world. And we know that you believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth. So, it would be okay with you to have the "biggest liar in the world" as Vice President of the United States?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                          Can you tell me how you would be okay with that? After all, according to Trump, Cruz is the biggest liar in the world. And we know that you believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth. So, it would be okay with you to have the "biggest liar in the world" as Vice President of the United States?
                          Because I don't take everything anybody says at face value. It's an election, people talk bad about their competitors.

“Ted Cruz is like any other politician. He says one thing in Manhattan, another in Iowa, whatever he needs to say to get elected and do as he pleases,” Fiorina told CNN in January. “I think the American people are tired of the political class that promises much and delivers much of the same.”
                          This was said about Ted Cruz by the woman he picked to be his VP just for some perspective. Just watch, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

I honestly think it will be Marco Rubio.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Maybe Willie robertson.
                              lol or bobby knight

Comment

Working...
                              X