USPS really is snail mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS really is snail mail

Package sent from Burleson to Ennis. It's a 1 hour drive, but look how long it took USPS to get it there!

I wonder how they stay in Business. Unreal. I paid for 2 day shipping about a month ago and received it 2 weeks later.

Comment

Until recently, I've had good luck with them. I recently sent some arrows to a member in Kerrville and it took a week to deliver.

I just sent something to Fla. and it's looking to be about the same.

Comment

Makes one wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
          I wonder how they stay in Business. Unreal. I paid for 2 day shipping about a month ago and received it 2 weeks later.
          if they didn't stay in business, UPS and FedEx would be screwed. i'm not trying to be a USPS apologist. but, they handle a metric crap ton of items for "private" delivery service companies.

Comment

Wait until you see your package do a tour of the United States for two weeks....lol

Comment

Idk why they even have a tracking system available to track your package. It's never right and days behind

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                if they didn't stay in business, UPS and FedEx would be screwed. i'm not trying to be a USPS apologist. but, they handle a metric crap ton of items for "private" delivery service companies.
                That's because the gubment gives them tax breaks to help keep usps alive. If UPS and fedex decided to stop doing so, and not outsource to post office it would die in about 5 days.

Comment

I have had nothing but good things to say about USPS until about a month ago. Paid for 2 day priority on a cashiers check with tracking. They lost it. By divine intervention it showed up 2 weeks later at its destination. Had me worried for a while. The process to get back your money from a lost cashiers check is a 6-9 week process. Bad bad deal. Thank God I didn't have to go through that. Wont use them except for simple stamp mail now.

I was told the Houston hub is moving buildings and ever since they started that move, things have been getting lost. So they know they have problems & don't care. Another govt agency that sucks.

Comment

I had to ship my Covert camera back for a screen issue.
                    I paid for insurance and "guaranteed" delivery for 9/21(yesterday).
                    I just got a text this morning that it was delivered.

Only 1 day difference, definitely not as bad as other examples, but late is late.

Comment

Originally posted by denowt View Post
                      I had to ship my Covert camera back for a screen issue.
                      I paid for insurance and "guaranteed" delivery for 9/21(yesterday).
                      I just got a text this morning that it was delivered.

Only 1 day difference, definitely not as bad as other examples, but late is late.
                      Your brave!!

Comment

Same boat!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442935301.745087.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	24405035

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          That's because the gubment gives them tax breaks to help keep usps alive. If UPS and fedex decided to stop doing so, and not outsource to post office it would die in about 5 days.
                          they do. at same time, ups and fedex would not be able to handle it all without them. it's a double edged sword that there is not an easy answer for.

Comment

Originally posted by LWR2 View Post
                            Same boat!
                            [ATTACH]744295[/ATTACH]
                            Wow. That is a 45 minute drive in traffic haha

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                              Wow. That is a 45 minute drive in traffic haha
                              tell me about it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X