Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starbucks and Airpot Sushi... Let's go bear hunting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lip View Post
    [ATTACH]496793[/ATTACH]
    WTG Ed! Nice Bear!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
      Same place I hunted last night. Had a bear come in late but wouldn't break the timber line. So close, I could smell him.
      We should all connect tonight. A few days of wet nasty weather should have the bears moving tonight now that its cleared up a little.

LOTB
      Stick a big 'un bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
        I had a HUGE bear come in!! Way over 300#, if not 350#!!! He came in, sniffed where we walked, walked beside the stand, then in front of me. Stood within 5 yards in front of my stand and looked at me. He went to the bait and was eating. I drew my bow and he heard me and hauled butt! I thought I was 100% quiet. If I would have had 2 seconds more, i would have let it fly!! Of the 5-6 bears I've seen in front of me this week, none got me pumped up like this one. What a rush!!!
        THIS............is the reason WE bowhunt!!!!!! Sounds like the beast I shot up there. U just know when it is a true brute......they even carry themselves totally different from the other bear.

Comment

Congrats Lip!!

Tubby, I know what you're talking about. Last year I had a big bear at 15 yds for 20 mins and he never offered a shot. That bear shook me up more than any deer ever has.

Comment

Congrats Lip!

Comment

Tubby saw the same one I saw 3 nights ago. It is definitely a monster.

Comment

Congrats Lip, nice bear.

Clint are you going to request to sit back at that same stand and take your chances or sit at a high traffic stand? Tough call. I'm not sure I give these animals as much credit as whitetail but they're pretty smart.
                Last edited by Vantage Point; 05-24-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Congratulations Ed!

Comment

Congrats Lip thats a nice bear.
                    Clint we poor heathens down here know you and Jim is just waiting for the biggest baddest is always last bear. So we get faith in you brother.

Comment

Very nice, Ed! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Ed! Great bear!

Comment

So.... Jim.. You touch the bear?

Comment

Dang Jim, I hope Macie isn't bringing you bad luck!

Tubby, heck my heart was beating fast just reading your story. I bet that was a rush.

Brian

Comment

Congrats to ya Ed!

Tubbster, I know, your just wait-n for the biggest baddest bear in de woods . Hang in there. He will come .

Comment

Congrats on a nice looking bear Lip.

Comment

Working...
                                X