Also wrestling is fake...sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tcooper93 View Post
        also wrestling is fake...sorry!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
        blasphemy!

Comment

They are real, my best friend saw one and he has no reason to lie to me. I can tell you the story if you want to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            They are real, my best friend saw one and he has no reason to lie to me. I can tell you the story if you want to hear it.

I'm sure there was some Jack Daniels involved as well...

Comment

Nope.

Once I had a dream that I ate the worlds largest marshmallow and in the morning my pillow was gone. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                Also wrestling is fake...sorry!

Wrestling is real. Rasslin' is fake!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV-i-H-Vbew"]Glen Goza sings R-A-S-S-L-I-N - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

My son lived in an old two story house in Denton that sure-nuff had ghosts in it.

Comment

My wife's grandmother lived with us for about a year after she died. It was wicked. Bizarre things were moved and seen. Neither of us said anything right at first, til one day I was joking with the wife and said I think your Nana is here. Her face just dropped and said "you see her too?"

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      Still don't know why so many people are so skeptical about ghosts. It's really not that far fetched.
                      Our definitions of "far fetched" are a little different

Comment

Alright, at the risk of sounding like a nutjob, I'll go. (long read- cliffs: our home had a ghost growing up)
                        Grew up in Orlando, family moved into a house that was built in the 30s (old for the area) when I was 5. Two older gentlemen lived in the house before we moved in. My sister was a toddler when we moved. From the day we moved in, sister would walk by the formal living room with her hand shielding one side of her face. My mom asked her what she was doing ... "the lady is in there and I don't want to see the lady."
                        My grandmother stayed with us shortly after and had my sister on her lap one day reading her a book- all normal. Then my sister buried her head and started yelling for my grandmother to take her out of the room because the lady was there. Little stuff like this- random things moving, super cold spots in the house and the stairs would creak a lot at night.
                        About 6 months after we moved in one of the gentlemen called and asked us if we had seen the lady? My mother about came unglued. He proceeded to tell us that the house was haunted and they had seen the lady multiple times throughout the years. She had never caused any harm and had never done anything malicious, but was a constant presence.
                        We had a small detached guesthouse and had multiple people over the first few years sleeping out there either leave in the middle of the night or tell us they had seen someone walk through the closet door and disappear and never went back to sleep. We'd just tell them it was the lady and didn't think much about it. Over the years, the weird stuff stopped and we heard nothing from the lady.
                        During one summer home from college (Go Gators), I was staying in the guest house for the summer. Didn't give it a moments thought until I fell asleep one night watching the small tv across the room on a shelf. Woke up several hours later and noticed the tv, still on, was facing the wall. No clue how it did a 180, but it did. I laughed, said something about the lady and went back to sleep.
                        Next night, went to sleep, woke up with a weird feeling- like the hairs standing up on the back of your neck weird. I rolled over and first thing I saw was the red-numbered alarm clock: 4:24 am (one of those moments in time you tend to remember every detail). I looked toward the bathroom door where an orange-ish glow was coming through the curtains from an outside streetlamp and looked at the smokey figure of a woman. Smokey or whispy is the best way to describe it. It was still very detailed, tho: she was wearing a long, flowing summer dress, dark hair, not real old- I would say 60ish. I stared for a good 5 seconds not really believing but knowing exactly who I was looking at. I sat up in bed, looked at her feet and when I broke eye contact and looked down, I watched the smoke go away from the floor up. Needless to say, I flipped on the light and didn't go back to sleep.
                        Brought the dog in the next night and never had another experience. Dad sold the house before I graduated college and I've always wanted to go ask the current owners if they've seen the lady?
                        I think it was one of the original owners who just liked the place.

Comment

Widow lady that used to live in our house walks from our dining room to a hallway all the time. Me and the wife both see her regularly at least once a week. The funny part is after we moved in an older lady came to the door one day and gave my wife a stained glass lamp that used to belong to the widow. I'm not sure why she thought we would want it because we never knew her. My wife liked the lamp and put it in the dining room and that's where we see her all the time. I tell my wife she's checking on her lamp and that lamp must have really meant something to her. We are fixing to buy a new house and I told my wife when we move the lamp stays.

Comment

Comment

While in my early 20s, I was driving down Shary Rd. outa Mission. It was about 10:30 at night and I was driving home from night classes at Pan Am. As I was driving by the Shary Mansion (John Shary was the father of the Texas citrus industry in the RGV), I saw an old man wearing a long night shirt on the side of the road. Word is that the area is haunted. I'm not saying I saw a ghost, but I did see an old man wearing a long nightshirt. No alcohol was involved.

Comment

I own and live in the last house my mother owned. My older sister lives there with my wife and I. We moved in there while I was in the hospital after breaking my femur last November. When I came home, on multiple occasions I heard someone walking I'm my bedroom on the laminate floor. Twice something bumped the footboard. Both my wife and sister have heard strange noises also. I wrote off what I heard due to taking morphine at the time for the leg, and a tailbone tumor. However, on three different occasions the back door has been bumped and came open. I am sure it was deadbolt locked before I sat down in my easy chair, each time.

My sister has been living in the house since 2004, and says noises have been happening since her and my mom moved in then. We are sure its not our mother as it was going on while she was still alive. Also, I moved off the morphine as the pain lessened in December, and I haven't heard those noises since, so I wrote it off as that. The door opening events have all happened between January and as late as last Thursday. My wife and sister say they hear stuff all the time. Came home twice and had the door standing open, when we were sure the deadbolt had been closed before we left. I have searched the address several times and have not found where there have been any murders or crimes here, have not found where anyone died here. Other than the door opening, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X