No announcement yet.

Which scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have two Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scopes and a Viper HS-T 6-24x50mm. No problems with any of them and we shoot A LOT.

That being said, I found a great deal on a Leupold VX-2 4-12x50 so I snatched it up. Looking around the net they can be bought for around $400.

Comment

I would recommend a Leupold VX3i discount or not.

Admittedly I have not spent any time behind the Gen 2 PST but the Gen 1 was not good for me even after several tries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

what are you looking for in your scope? reticle moa or mil? exposed turrets or capped? ffp or sfp?

answers to these can help quickly eliminate some options.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Cabelas has the classic Mark 4 on sale for 750.00

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            If your budget is $500-$700 then you need to be lookng at a Leupold 4.5-14 IMO.

I just picked one up for $250! And it came with Rem 700 bases and Leupold rings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
              We have two Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scopes and a Viper HS-T 6-24x50mm. No problems with any of them and we shoot A LOT.

That being said, I found a great deal on a Leupold VX-2 4-12x50 so I snatched it up. Looking around the net they can be bought for around $400.

I almost bought this one but found a VX3 4.5-14x50 for the same price!

Comment

^^^^
                I had that scope and could not get it close enough to my liking on 12x. I was always moving my head trying to get a better view. I have had that happen on a few scopes.

Comment

Leupold all the way and Custom turrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                    Leupold all the way and Custom turrets.

Completely random but not at the same time. How much do custom turrets cost?

Comment

Working...
                    X