Hunting this front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting this front

Anyone else able to get into the woods today?
    I’m not sure I brought enough clothes for tomorrow. Was slow yesterday but thinking this big front might get them moving all day

Wish I could be in the woods this evening and tomorrow. Plan to leave work early enough Wednesday to make a sit Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope your plans work out highway and your able to get in the woods. I’m leaving camp now and hoping the deer are on their feet in the next hour or two. The real cold weather should be here by 9:30 or 10

Comment

Its still gonna be warm all day with a high chance of skeeters in Southeast Texas, but im up in the tree. Dont think we will get the front until Wednesday unfortunately

Comment

With you in spirit

Comment

I've only today to hunt and the front won't likely make this far south till late in the evening or tonight.

I have been seeing a lot of mid day activity as well so will make a most of the day sit.

I've had 4 deer come so far but no shooters.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck and b careful. Wish I was in the woods but gotta work. Will b there this weekend.

Comment

I am hoping to be heading out this afternoon or morning tomorrow.

Supposed to be a lot of rain Wednesday, but will see low 40's for lows and high 50's for highs Wed to Fri. Should be nice.

J

Comment

I’m hoping it rains it’s butt off all day Wednesday and quits raining Thursday at 5am. I’ve got a feeling some big bucks are gonna be cruising later this week in Houston/Trinity county and we’re gonna see some real bruisers go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well this morning was really slow. Had one yearling doe come in at 9 and hung around until 10:45. I got down at 11 just as the wind turned out of the north. Had to swing by Kingsland real quick to look at a job now headed back out.

Comment

Headed to hill country in the morning. Looking forward to this front........[emoji95][emoji817][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My camera shows 48 degrees in Harper right now. Just had a buck cruise through

Unfortunately I'm at work and won't be out until later this week

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                          My camera shows 48 degrees in Harper right now. Just had a buck cruise through

Unfortunately I'm at work and won't be out until later this week
                          48......wow.....I thought Stonewall would be late tonight. Guess I will be 24 hours late.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I foresee a flying trip for an evening hunt tomorrow as it is pushing through in Newton County

Comment

Lots of deer on their feet right now although a little shower just started think I’ll go get in the stand for the rest of the day. 55 right now and dropping

Comment

Working...
                              X