Jet boat to Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
    We are leaving at 5 am and headed to the cypress/Katy area. Not sure how we are getting there yet but have contacts at both places. 512.771.2332. Feel free to text if you have info or need help. 5 boats headed that way.

We are headed to Cypress, let me know if y'all find where we are supposed to coordinate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
      Any word on this?
      They were rescued this morning by friends with a boat. Thanks for thoughts and prayers!. There's so much more to that story that makes me thankful the young boys are safe (as well as grandma). Wish I could share more.

Comment

We are in spring. Just came from the woodlands. Been trying to get in the water most of the morning. Any pointers?

Comment

12410 Market St
          San Jancico

10 people trapped. Need bigger engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone from Austin/San Marcos/San Antonio area has space to go down and on a boat i have the green light for the rest of the week off. shoot me a text or a PM.

Will
            512-7four3-zero33two

Comment

We are here over off tanner and the belt if someone needs gas for the boats and water to drink.9723511732
              Last edited by Oldag05; 08-29-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Just got back. Biggest thing was just finding where to help. Which is a good thing. Lots of people and boats. We were flagged down by a guy that his complex was flooding and needed help. So we were one of the first on scene and got out quit a few before busting a gas line and had to pull out. But most in the complex where evacuated. My cousin is down south around pearland and he said there is a big need there. However with rising flood waters more areas are flooding. Smaller boats with big motors is the way to go as launching in less then a foot of water.

Comment

Thanks to all who are able to go and perform rescue/volunteer operations.

Comment

We launched in the deer Brook Mall parking lot today. Craziest thing I've seen.
                    We rolled with guys from Cajun navy with mud rigs, also there was a big haynie..maybe 23-24 foot, a 22 foot bay boat and my small bay boat and a jet ski. There's alot off water out there enough to get these bay boats launched and back on fairly easy
                    Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 08-29-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
                      We are in spring. Just came from the woodlands. Been trying to get in the water most of the morning. Any pointers?
                      Talk to the cops. We were sent to1960 at the creek by the time we got there they had plenty of boats and we're launching and picking up people from apartments near it. Fire department/police there told us to go to humble. Talked to cops at road block and they told us where to go

Comment

Someone available in Columbus is willing to assist. Let me know where needed. I have been helping at a shelter for two days

Comment

I cannot stress the currents enough fellas. Another boat capsized today.

Please send a prayer up for the guys on board

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            I cannot stress the currents enough fellas. Another boat capsized today.

Please send a prayer up for the guys on board

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's bad I have a 4 stroke 50 on a shallow v Hull and there were a few spots I turned around due to current for safety we couldn't get to everywhere we wanted to due to it. I know that's not a big motor but I've never had issues at cuts in strong tides. If you end up in the water in some places your in trouble and possibly dead.
                            In the creek and rivers they were turning away Jon boats due to risk. I went with a buddy who is on the water every week and a firefighter trained in water rescue and a it was still hairy, we had to turn around few spots looked like rapids

Comment

we got back last night, we were able to get the boat in and help for two days. we worked in Kingwood the first day and hauled out 20-30 in our boat. we worked in Port Arthur yesterday and hauled out about the same. for pics and videos check out my FB account.... Marshall Sickles

Comment

We snagged about 40 in cinco ranch Tuesday and about 60 yesterday. It was a long few days. Got a little dicey in the strong currents but got out with ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X