No announcement yet.

Big Brother 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody played well and took a big chance and it backfired. Sucks for him and his VIP Concierge. If that is what she wants to call it, I ain't gonna argue. If Paul decides to go with evicting Erkle he is an idiot, of course, he got beat by a snake last year. The "crying Husler'" kills me. I hate that I know this crap, but I watched the last 2 seasons and I have too now.

Comment

Originally posted by KLWoodall View Post
      Cody played well and took a big chance and it backfired. Sucks for him and his VIP Concierge. If that is what she wants to call it, I ain't gonna argue. If Paul decides to go with evicting Erkle he is an idiot, of course, he got beat by a snake last year. The "crying Husler'" kills me. I hate that I know this crap, but I watched the last 2 seasons and I have too now.
      I agree, the only thing Cody should have done different was let his alliance in on the plan to backdoor Paul. It wouldn't have helped get Paul out because of the safety but it could have kept them from turning on him at least.

Comment

Why didn't Cody let his alliance in on the plan? It was a dumb move, you never should go rogue on your alliance until later in the game. Sure Paul should have been the target, but why not get your alliance on board and get it done. I'm guessing Cody must be doing other stuff behind the scenes for his alliance to just completely bail on him.

Comment

Can't believe I'm into this show now. Made it 19 years before watching lol. Team Cody here, annoying watching all these sheep follow "Your Boy" around

Comment

Cody needs to go. Period. His temper and arrogance is not good for this competition. The best thing for the house to do is get him out, then maybe backdoor Paul asap. Then it's wide open for anyone else to win. Almost be like starting over.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

No time for shows, pretty pumped about my astros!

Comment

Lol. I didn't know so many people liked Cody.

He's a ****ing idiot. First week and you put up two people from your alliance? How dumb could he be?

Him and Jessica are cry babies. He's a hothead and needs to go. I thought it was funny as hell watching Josh go off on him last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's hope Cody goes marine on Josh tonight and smokes him down.

Comment

Well, dam.

Comment

Cody's social awkwardness is just, awkward.

Comment

F cody. He is a d bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          Cody needs to go. Period. His temper and arrogance is not good for this competition. The best thing for the house to do is get him out, then maybe backdoor Paul asap. Then it's wide open for anyone else to win. Almost be like starting over.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                          Agree! Dude was my top pick at the beginning then got was too arrogant and has zero social game. It helps to be human and open up to people in this GAME. I'm not a huge fan of Paul personally, but he has solid game all the way around, social, physical, and psychological and is the only Vet of BB

On another note, Cody did score the VIP concierge and she is smoking!!

Our daughter is into the show now so we all watch together. It's pretty comical.

Comment

I don't think Christmas should be able to stay. How can you win BB when you can't compete in many comps, just doesn't seem right.

Comment

Hope Cody gets to come back, every other guy in the house is Paul's *****. I want to see some competition

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                Hope Cody gets to come back, every other guy in the house is Paul's *****. I want to see some competition
                                This right here!

Comment

Working...
                                X