Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chino View Post
    Mike, you already retired?
    Chino were you in b2 this weekend I thought I saw you pulling out after the train got out of the way.

Comment

Hunted for the first time this morning. Saw a couple does right after sun up that were out of range. Nice cool morning, killed a limit of skeeters. Didn't see any other hunters or trucks where I was at. Headed back out this evening for a little while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be in the woods again this Fri for sure. Got my doe chopped and in the freezer. Still need more meat....

Comment

W lake is 1.95 feet low. It's come up over 2 feet since first of Sept. Grandbury and PK have slowed it's water releases.

A lake is .4 feet low.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
            Chino were you in b2 this weekend I thought I saw you pulling out after the train got out of the way.
            It was not me.
            I had to work 😁

Comment

Originally posted by chino View Post
              It was not me.
              I had to work 😁
              Sorry about that.

Comment

Who hunted the Corp property this past weekend?

Comment

Alot of people.

Comment

Is the cedron creek campground open?

Comment

Looking to make my first hunt friday, couple of north wind spots I always like to hunt. Hopefully ldps that evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        Looking to make my first hunt friday, couple of north wind spots I always like to hunt. Hopefully ldps that evening.
                        Find you a good one Razorback.
                        Last edited by Storm; 10-05-2016, 06:51 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Hey guys I am new to Whitney hunting. I will be using a compound bow and either a climbing stand or a ground blind. I don't get to hunt that much but I have a few questions for y'all if you don't mind.

Where are the best places to camp?
                          Which areas are more crowded do you think? (I don't want to get in anyones way)
                          Will my truck be okay parked on the side of the road. Like, I won't get a ticket?

Thanks!
                          Hope I get to meet some of you in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by ceg0106 View Post
                            Hey guys I am new to Whitney hunting. I will be using a compound bow and either a climbing stand or a ground blind. I don't get to hunt that much but I have a few questions for y'all if you don't mind.

Where are the best places to camp?
                            Which areas are more crowded do you think? (I don't want to get in anyones way)
                            Will my truck be okay parked on the side of the road. Like, I won't get a ticket?

Thanks!
                            Hope I get to meet some of you in the field.
                            Almost every unit I've been to have a small designated Parkin area or enough area off the road to park.... Crowding can be an issue at times Huntin during the week will lessen the chances of that and hunting smaller units

Comment

Lil bit of a PSA for my Whitney Huntin ladies and gents the snakes are on the move pretty good right now.... I hit this one on accident on my way home from Whitney last night.... This is the 2nd hot snake in a week I have caught down in the area without searching them out and seen a few nonvenomous as well out there..... Be aware of where y'all step and what's on every side of every log y'all step on or over

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
                                Lil bit of a PSA for my Whitney Huntin ladies and gents the snakes are on the move pretty good right now.... I hit this one on accident on my way home from Whitney last night.... This is the 2nd hot snake in a week I have caught down in the area without searching them out and seen a few nonvenomous as well out there..... Be aware of where y'all step and what's on every side of every log y'all step on or over
                                I still can't get used to that beard . Heck, I had no idea who you were when ya walked up to me at the TTHA show, at first.

Comment

Working...
                                X