Taxidermist around Elkhart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxidermist around Elkhart?

I need a taxidermist to mount an alligator head and tan the hide. I am having a hard time finding anyone local. A coworker of mine said that he had a nice mount done around Elkhart, but he had no other info. Google gave me some disconnected numbers. Can anyone help a brother out?

I'm not married to this particular location, so if anyone has a taxidermist to recommend I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

Ray Woodson is a taxidermist in Elkhart. 903.724.2360. He does pretty good work.

Comment

He is talking about the Sportsman's Memory Shop in Grapeland. They do lots of gators.

Comment

Sportsmans Memory does great work, as said above. They are pricey, but thier work is worth the $. C & C Processing on the southside of Elkhart right on Highway 287, could also get it done for you I believe, or point you in the right direction anyway.

Comment

Go see Ray Woodson. I went to high school with him he has been doing it along time. Does great work.

Comment

Yeah probably Sportsmans in Grapeland. I talked to them about doing a wood duck for me but DANG they were pricey! Heard nothing but good things about em. I ended up taking it to Bucks n ducks in Athens.

Comment

James Mangham JH's taxidermy 903-724-1381. He does awesome work.

Comment

Working...
              X