More people of Wal Mart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More people of Wal Mart

Saw this guy ridding a bike on the way to the store.
    Attached Files

Looks like someone just got out of the stand......

Comment

Definite TBH member...

Comment

I stopped in the Cleveland Walmart on the way back from the lease yesterday. I was wearing an old long sleeve camo shirt, black workout shorts, and rubber boots.......still was in the top 5 best dressed in the entire store.

Comment

No helmet needed, that hair could absorb a heck of an impact

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            I stopped in the Cleveland Walmart on the way back from the lease yesterday. I was wearing an old long sleeve camo shirt, black workout shorts, and rubber boots.......still was in the top 5 best dressed in the entire store.
            That's why I shop at the dollar store. I don't have to get all dressed up like when I go to Walmart.

Comment

???????What is it with this mocking and making fun of people that you do not know. Do you not think that they might have feelings, and not like it anymore than you would. This guys and gals that you post pics of just might be TBHrs, or sons, and daughters of TBHrs.

That is some gull......where were you when you take pics of this lesser than you people to make fun of, just because they were at Walmart...........AT WALMART!!!!!!

And the MODS let this continue.

Sorry Mary, i know i just disrupted your morning hunt.

GILBERT

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdynamic View Post
                That's why I shop at the dollar store. I don't have to get all dressed up like when I go to Walmart.
                Well it was a button up shirt so I can see the hassle
                Last edited by CEO; 12-09-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                  No helmet needed, that hair could absorb a heck of an impact
                  It was bicycle

Comment

Is that Dreamer1???

Comment

Originally posted by GILBERT View Post
                      ???????What is it with this mocking and making fun of people that you do not know. Do you not think that they might have feelings, and not like it anymore than you would. This guys and gals that you post pics of just might be TBHrs, or sons, and daughters of TBHrs.

That is some gull......where were you when you take pics of this lesser than you people to make fun of, just because they were at Walmart...........AT WALMART!!!!!!

And the MODS let this continue.

Sorry Mary, i know i just disrupted your morning hunt.

GILBERT
                      Hey if you don't like these threads why do you open them ? Just like around a real camp fire or the water can at work, if I don't like the conversation I walk off.
                      No one get hurt with these threads some find a little humor in it.and after what happened to my family after this I need a good laugh.
                      So although I respect your dislike of these threads I do feel you telling me I'm wrong for posting shows little respect for my right to do so.
                      Hope your day gets better.

Comment

14 inch fro'!
                        Kinda like a "blast from the past" in my humble estimation!
                        Been there 30 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          14 inch fro'!
                          Kinda like a "blast from the past" in my humble estimation!
                          Been there 30 years ago!
                          Now you got to post a picture!

For whatever reason, my 18 year old son is working on one now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                            Hey if you don't like these threads why do you open them ? Just like around a real camp fire or the water can at work, if I don't like the conversation I walk off.
                            No one get hurt with these threads some find a little humor in it.and after what happened to my family after this I need a good laugh.
                            So although I respect your dislike of these threads I do feel you telling me I'm wrong for posting shows little respect for my right to do so.
                            Hope your day gets better.

Comment

i think thats elkbowhunter

Comment

Working...
                              X