No announcement yet.

Dove hunt much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been 4 times. Limited 3 of 4. It was fun, but shotgun is now put away.

Comment

Only been twice but got a 11 on the slow opener in Lockhart and a limit a week after in Fentress

Comment

I only went once, got 13

Comment

Originally posted by Fishinitup_17 View Post
          Hows dove season going? Anybody been racking up on dove?
          had pretty good luck so far, heading back down to freestone county this afternoon for another round

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
            David, that dog sure looks familiar! Here is her brother Skeet and her sister Belle. My brother hasthe sister Belle. They have all turned out to be great hunting dogs.
            That was a good litter for sure and some good looking dogs. Good to see Tess's siblings are doing well.

Comment

Went yesterday evening with my girlfriend and her family, saw maybe 8 dove flying high and shot 1 that was in range

Comment

My roommate and I one evening..total was 160. 101 for me and 59 for him. He quit early.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                  My roommate and I one evening..total was 160. 101 for me and 59 for him. He quit early.
                  Whoa

Comment

Where?
                    If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Are those all Eurasians? Holy cow!

Comment

Evening hunt Friday and Saturday in Quanah, 14 birds each evening.

Comment

Nothing flying Saturday west of Rosenberg. I misses opening weekend and everyone said they were flying like crazy.

Comment

Gotta love them collared dove

Opening weekend killed 80 something between 3 shooters near Abilene but after that slowed way down and haven't got close to a limit again.

Comment

Killed a few limits opening day of the south zone....
                              El Campo for an oilfield shoot. Good times and limits by most shooters
                              Attached Files

Comment

wow

Comment

Working...
                                X