• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for Courtney

Comment

Initial brain scan shows no permanent damage

Comment

Than God, continued prayers for full recovery,
        Last edited by Thumper; 02-19-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Good news!

Skinny

Comment

Great news!!

Continued prayers!!

Comment

Yep! Continuing prayers

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                Isn’t this the lady that was sunbathing in a bikini at the deer lease with a pistol by her side when the game warden drove up on her?

If so, she’s got moxy, and I’ll pray she kicks this illness right in the teeth and tells us the story firsthand.
                I remember her daughter last year cussing out a little boy for not standing for the anthem. Raising them right!

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Praise God!

Father in heaven, heal this young woman from this disease and bring her home to her children. Let this be a show of your power, your grace, your mercy and let us all testify to it.

Comment

That’s great news. Now come on Courtney. Fight...those kiddos need you.

Comment

Thank You Jesus!!

Brandon, I told you!! Our God is a mighty God! He's at work and on His schedule. Courtney is the perfect one to show what God can do. She's a fighter too! She's strengthened by God to fight the good and successful fight. She will awaken when she's ready and when God tells her to wake...

Thank you for this update!!

Thank You Jesus for the care-givers who are working on and ministering to Courtney! Amen!

Comment

Praise God! This is good news. Praying the healing continues.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Yes yes yes! Thank you Brandon for that update!

Comment

Praise the Lord!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great news. Lyme can invade the central nervous system. If thats the case, she may be over the hump. GOD can raise her up. My family was all called in to tell me goodbye 20 years ago.

Lord we pray again for this young lady. We know satan came to kill , steal, and , destroy. He is trying to kill her, steal her from her family, and destroy their faith and hope.

We know you already gave us the answer to that as JESUS came that we may have LIFE and have it more abundantly. Lord, we ask for a renewed life in abundance and rebuke the hand of satan. In Jesus name.

Comment

Originally posted by garguy View Post
                              great news. Lyme can invade the central nervous system. If thats the case, she may be over the hump. God can raise her up. My family was all called in to tell me goodbye 20 years ago.

Lord we pray again for this young lady. We know satan came to kill , steal, and , destroy. He is trying to kill her, steal her from her family, and destroy their faith and hope.

We know you already gave us the answer to that as jesus came that we may have life and have it more abundantly. Lord, we ask for a renewed life in abundance and rebuke the hand of satan. In jesus name.
                              amen!

Comment

Wonderful

Comment

Working...
                                X