X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice avatar Traildust

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Ol' Lying Donald couldn't bribe any of these women to come forward with these false allegations. At least these women had morals!

What a pathetic lying POS Donald Trumph is!
      Daggitt, I was hoping for more nude pics of dirty leg women and their political exploits!!![emoji12]
      Originally posted by Kdog View Post
      I think pretty clearly it isn't true. I was watching NBC meet the press and Chuck Todd stated "there is more evidence linking Trump to the story, than evidence it is actually true,". I understand Chuck Todd is a leftist journalist, but I think this story has no traction.
      I know![emoji17]
      Sex just sells sooooo much better than the other hype......lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        I'm guessing you missed the several posts where this has been determined to have come from the Rubio camp, and where Trump has vehemently denied any role it it?
        Except for that one little point that Trump henchman and infamous Dirty Trickster Roger Stone is the only person quoted in the story, on the record.

And with Trump himself being a serial Liar, there is no way I am believing what he says anyway. I saw an article a few weeks ago that was a profile that had been done on Trump by the New Yorker magazine a number of years ago, before he was running for President. It quoted a figure who worked in the New York City Mayor's office and had had dealings with Trump in that role. The quote was: " I wouldn't believe Donald Trump if his tongue was notarized!".
        Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 03-28-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Ol' Lying Donald couldn't bribe any of these women to come forward with these false allegations. At least these women had morals!

What a pathetic lying POS Donald Trumph is!
          Someone will eventually fall on the $word.

Comment

More news today linking the Cruz story to the Rubio camp. Several news agencies have confirmed they've had the story for awhile but never published because they couldn't verify. Which reportedly explains why the story didn't come out when Rubio was still running.

Seems pretty naive to think that a story like this would only be published by the National Enquirer if they were told to by Trump, regardless Trump's relationship with the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
              More news today linking the Cruz story to the Rubio camp. Several news agencies have confirmed they've had the story for awhile but never published because they couldn't verify. Which reportedly explains why the story didn't come out when Rubio was still running.

Seems pretty naive to think that a story like this would only be published by the National Enquirer if they were told to by Trump, regardless Trump's relationship with the owner.
              Post up those news source links please.

Comment

maybe he agreed to pay their legal bills?

Now, news is coming out that it is an anti-trump PAC that is starting it on cruz. if so, for what gain? to get kasich elected?

Comment

Lyin' Ted. He may or may not have done it. He is still a slimey Goldman Sachs, IRS puppet.
                  I will vote against Hillary.
                  God help America.

Comment

Post up those news source links please.

"as The Daily Beast reported, many unnamed sources who were fed the Cruz sex scandal allege that they received the information from people aligned with Marco Rubio’s campaign."

dailybeast.com
                    rawstory.com

Just search on it using the "past 24 hours" as the time frame.

Comment

"as The Daily Beast reported, many unnamed sources who were fed the Cruz sex scandal allege that they received the information from people aligned with Marco Rubio’s campaign."

dailybeast.com
                      rawstory.com

Just search on it using the "past 24 hours" as the time frame.
                      I tried looking it up on those sites, but got distracted by the " Michael Jackson was Donald Trump's Love Child" and "Batboy Claims To Have Had A 1-Night Stand With Luke Brian" headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                        maybe he agreed to pay their legal bills?

Now, news is coming out that it is an anti-trump PAC that is starting it on cruz. if so, for what gain? to get kasich elected?
                        This thread is evident as to what gain.

Comment

So if Trump took a play out of Cruz' playbook and used it against Cruz.... That's genius!!!

And then claim innocent!!!

Comment

What exactly is it that you think Cruz did to your Messiah?

Comment

Working...
                            X