Barronett Hunting blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barronett Hunting blinds

Who has one? Thoughts and opinions on them? I just bought a double bull but for the same price i saw i could get one of the Barronetts which has more space. Also, can these only be purchased online?

I have a Grounder 350 and love it. Some complain the windows are too high, but I'm 6'4" with a long torso so I haven't had issues.

Comment

I had one and recently sold it. You could sleep a family of four in there for the weekend. Thing was huge. Too big for what I wanted. So, I got the DoubleBull deal going.

Comment

They are good blinds but will not last as long as a double bull made out of different material

Comment

I have 3 Big Mikes & 1 350. All are still in great shape. Had them about 3 years now. Have a couple rips in one of them. But those were caused by some goats that got out & messed with it. You can't go wrong with one. I like the window set up on the Big Mike the best.

Comment

yes, you can buy online. Bought mine online. Its big, which I like. I think I can stand up and shoot out of it, which is nice.

Comment

I got the 350, lots of room!! left it up all season last year(September-mid January) still looks new. got it cheap from sportsman's guide.

Comment

If you are tall and shoot a long axle bow like I do, you need the seven feet in height provided by Big Mike and the other tall Barronet blinds. If you leave it out all year, it won't last as long. I am guilty of using black duct tape to extend the life of mine. You can usually find good deals with free shipping if you watch for them. Keep a spare in the garage. They can be carried in and out on your back with straps on the bag that it comes in. I spray corners for spiders. It gets really dark in there, so lighted sight pins might be helpful.

Comment

I had one of those ground or 250s for three years and it was a little tight for two people I got the grounder 350 on order now should be here Friday

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X