Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves

Last month we were broke into. Seems to be happening a lot in this area lately. Not much was taken they went through cabinets in the home and got a welder from the carport. Main thing was the door trashed by a pry bar. I have no doubt that my gun safe paid for itself that day. Another home weeks later was hit and had gun cabinets with glass front, thieves got their guns. typing this to remind everyone to take pictures of your home each wall and your belongings document the model and serial numbers. This will also help incase of fire or other disaster email yourself a copy don't just keep it in your home. I didn't have anything on the welder and have added or sold guns since the last time I wrote numbers down.

good reminder...I have pics descriptions and serial #s wrote down and on a flash drive hidden....pics of the tools I won and the jewelry the wife has...never hurts

Comment

that sucks, I lived in MN and guy's that had hunting camp up north would just leave there doors unlocked because they got tired of fixing the door and door jamb.

Comment

Hate thieves. It has gotten worse , to lazy to work. Wait till they loose their food stamps and other entitlements.

Comment

Good reminder I have picked up a few extra valuable things in the past year or so that need documenting!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            that sucks, I lived in MN and guy's that had hunting camp up north would just leave there doors unlocked because they got tired of fixing the door and door jamb.
            Know what you mean my friend. Some of the cabins and homes in the area of our Ranch do the same. Most are illegals looking for food. I have a rubber mate tub sitting out with a message in Spanish that there is nothing in the house and this is food, take some or all and go with god.

Comment

Working...
            X