Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind... Gundy, Durkin, or Mullen.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      Those three are the only ones, and I doubt any of them leave where they are.

I wanna see Gundy, but with the year his team is projected to have, I don't think he would want to leave or it would take a lot
      This dude was born and raised to be a Cowboy. Matter of fact, he's been in Stillwater for over 32 yrs as a player and coach. Currently being paid $4.3M and just signed a 5 yr contract extension in July. If he makes if to the CFB playoffs and possibly the Championship game, T-Boone will give him a blank check. Honestly, I don't see him going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        This dude was born and raised to be a Cowboy. Matter of fact, he's been in Stillwater for over 32 yrs as a player and coach. Currently being paid $4.3M and just signed a 5 yr contract extension in July. If he makes if to the CFB playoffs and possibly the Championship game, T-Boone will give him a blank check. Honestly, I don't see him going anywhere

Yeah I think it's a long shot, but I would like to see it happen. Sumlins time is coming to an end, unless a miracle happens, but I just don't see any sure hires at this point, so it's one of those becarful what you wish for at this point

Comment

When you look at Vegas odds for who will win the National Championship, my Cowboys are now at 10-1. (from 20-1 in January) It's going to be a bit weird playing OU in early Nov instead of the last game of the season - hopefully we will get two cracks at them this year! Gotta beat those pesky Frogs this weekend! Need to see more of this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Last edited by jerp; 09-18-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            When you look at Vegas odds for who will win the National Championship, my Cowboys are now at 10-1. (from 20-1 in January) It's going to be a bit weird playing OU in early Nov instead of the last game of the season - hopefully we will get two cracks at them this year! Gotta beat those pesky Frogs this weekend! Need to see more of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfVnM-5w5X4
            Good luck this week Mr. Jerp...them Cowpokes are gonna make some noise this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              My early take (and it's early) on season is this:

Big 12 - appears to be a stronger conference than originally thought (led by OU and OkSt)

SEC (W) - appears to be weaker than thought (led by Bama). Is Miss St really that good?

PAC 12 - appears to be weaker than thought (Stanford and UCLA may not be that good)

ACC - strongest conference top to bottom? Clemson sure looks the part.

Big 10 - not much opinion but probably Michigan then the rest.

I Penn State would be a favorite over Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
                Rudolph may carve them up regardless!

It's certainly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Probably so. I forgot about them I guess. In the same manner I forgot about Baylor. Those Admin's all looked the other way if you know what I am saying.

Comment

So no Texas game this week and the thread goes dead. Are y'all not excited about your teams/games?

Comment

Tech goes to Houston, should be a good game to test both teams. First road game for Tech this year. If they play their game and play defense like they did in the 1st half against ASU I believe they win.

Comment

Where da LSU boys geaux?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Where da LSU boys geaux?
                            Was wondering the same thing. Several of the smack talkers have been absent from the tthread this week

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                              So no Texas game this week and the thread goes dead. Are y'all not excited about your teams/games?

What is there to say? OU plays Baylor. They are 23-3 all time against them.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                                What is there to say? OU plays Baylor. They are 23-3 all time against them.

What's the spread?

Comment

Working...
                                X