Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done. Thanks for setting this up Michael.

Comment

Done Micheal, thanks!!

Prayers for sent as well!

Comment

Amazing numbers so far. Go TBH................

Comment

We may have to increase our goal.

Comment

Thanks for all the contributions so far. We've had a lot of VERY generous donations. That said, any and every donation is appreciated, no matter the denomination.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

We should double this goal. I know we can do it, seeing as how we've already exceeded the initial amount after only a few days.

Comment

Triple the goal to 15k Should be at least 2k heading to the account after the deer auction is over.

People will be needing help for months.

Comment

I figured since It hit me at the lease in Victoria and home, I'd go $200! God Bless all affected! I don't know anybody not affected in some way it seems!
                  Rene' aka RedArrow

Comment

Come on folks let's do this!

Comment

Here's another $100

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Its so great to see the love here on the green screen. Thank you all for the donations. You guys and gals make the rebuilding process less mind blowing because I know you are here.

Comment

Goal met again!

Do we know TBHers some of the funds will be helping yet?

Comment

Comment

Good stuff right here........

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Goal met again!

Do we know TBHers some of the funds will be helping yet?
                                Thanks for the continued donations, including those who are still ordering shirts! I can assure you that every little bit will help those that will be reeling from this disaster for months and years.

I have been compiling a list of a few active TBH members that were directly impacted by flooding and wind damage from the storm, but I also want to start taking nominations (via PM, please) for others that may have been impacted but haven't posted (again, please limit to current and active site members that were directly affected. As much as we would like to help friends and families of site members, the limited (yet generous) funds will already be stretched pretty thin based on active members that have been affected.

We want to start distributing funds as quickly and fairly as possible, but if you are or know of a member with an immediate need, please PM me.

Thanks again to everybody for their overwhelming support of our site members that have been decimated by this storm.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X