Krivoman Blind Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Blind Noise

I’ve never been inside one of these. They seem fair priced for a long lasting blind and I know lots on here like them. Do they muffle your sounds ok or echo it pretty bad not being insulated? I have a four year old that loves to go now, and hasn’t perfected his noise levels! Is this an ok pick for a blind this is mostly going to be for rifle hunt?

I have had no problems with any excessive noise. It is just not an issue.

Comment

Noise doesn’t seem to be a problem and my grand sons make a lot of noise

Comment

Same here never had an issue with it quality though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It will be fine on both accounts (rifle hunting and noise levels). Keep the windows closed and it'll help a lot. I have one of the stands and I love it (bought it summer before last). I had deer 10 feet from me during the last deer season with my 13 year old son in the blind with me.
          Last edited by BradBryant1000; 01-18-2020, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Not a problem. I love mine

Comment

Be quiet

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Be quiet
                Not easy with a 4 year old!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                  Not easy with a 4 year old!

I’ve hunted in one. They don’t echo. Having a rubber mat on the bottom helps too.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I’ve hunted in one. They don’t echo. Having a rubber mat on the bottom helps too.
                    This...I have 2 of the original ones and use Tractor supply rubber mats to keep the noise down and it works well.

Comment

Use Liquid Nails and line it with indoor/outdoor carpet up to the windows. That will muffle the occasional accidental kick to the wall. I generally do that to my fiberglass blinds too.

Comment

I have had my 4yr old and 6yr old bowhunting with me in mine. Not issue caused by the blind haha

Comment

I lined mine with carpet pad and black landscape cloth, just stapled/glued it in. Helped a great deal in my opinion on echo but I’m fairly picky and any echo at all for me is a no go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They echo pretty bad inside but from my experience sound doesn’t transfer to the exterior even with 1-2 windows open.

Comment

No worse than any other blind. Put something down on the ground to help absorb the noise

Comment

Working...
                              X