More winning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More winning...

President Trump is plowing ahead to fill three vacancies on the liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, brushing aside Democratic resistance to nominate conservative judges. 

You know that stings their *** big time.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Go TRUMP!! MAGA

Comment

Like Obama said "Elections have consequences". And I'm loving every second of it !!!!

Comment

“I repeatedly told the White House I wanted to reach an agreement on a package of 9th Circuit nominees, but last night the White House moved forward without consulting me, picking controversial candidates from its initial list and another individual with no judicial experience who had not previously been suggested,” she said in a statement.

“Instead of working with our office to identify consensus nominees for the 9th Circuit, the White House continues to try to pack the courts with partisan judges who will blindly support the president’s agenda, instead of acting as an independent check on this administration,” Harris spokeswoman Lily Adams told The Sacramento Bee.

They should have considered the repercussions of what delaying the Kavanaugh vote would have an impact on first. Fugg 'em.

Comment

lol. Kind of funny they are ****** that he didn't work with them, and yet...

Comment

All libtard politicians the last few months....

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                “I repeatedly told the White House I wanted to reach an agreement on a package of 9th Circuit nominees, but last night the White House moved forward without consulting me, picking controversial candidates from its initial list and another individual with no judicial experience who had not previously been suggested,” she said in a statement.

“Instead of working with our office to identify consensus nominees for the 9th Circuit, the White House continues to try to pack the courts with partisan judges who will blindly support the president’s agenda, instead of acting as an independent check on this administration,” Harris spokeswoman Lily Adams told The Sacramento Bee.

They should have considered the repercussions of what delaying the Kavanaugh vote would have an impact on first. Fugg 'em.
                Is she serious with this statement !? Lol. Oh the irony.

Comment

THANKS Bobby! Talk about Good News Friday!!

Comment

He continues to make moves that explodes heads. I for one am loving it and applaud his efforts and results!

I ain't tired of winning either!

Comment

Excellent. Making the nutty 9th a little less nutty.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        THANKS Bobby! Talk about Good News Friday!!

Comment

Trump loved the democrats again! #MAGA

Comment

Very nice

Comment

MAGA

Comment

Working...
                              X