BEMAN Vibrake inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEMAN Vibrake inserts

So.. the new half dozen of arrows I brought in said it comes with these fancy Vibrake inserts with arrow dampening tech which is basically a rubber piece attached to the insert.. the thing is that these came in a vacum sealed plastic bag and they are all bended.. they will fit into the arrow saft.. but they will be bended and I'm affraid they will affect the spin on my arrows... did anyone else had this problem?

they are fine. or you cold just take them off the insert and save a few grains of weight, and not affect your arrow spine.

Comment

I'm seriously thinking on pulling them off and use the bare insert only. I tend to be nervous when I know something in my gear is not as I want it. Thanks for your input!

Comment

I used them in that condition. It hasn't had any effect whatsoever.

Comment

The dampener may have to touch the arrow shaft for it to be effective.

Comment

If they are bent try heating them up with a hair dryer to see if they will straighten out. I use the Beman ICS Hunter Elite with the dampners on the inserts and on the nocks and I have not had any problems with one being bent causing any problems.

Comment

Working...
            X