Rinehart woodland buck 3d PROBLEM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rinehart woodland buck 3d PROBLEM!

So for Christmas I ordered myself a rinehart 3d. Now this was a factory second special at cabelas but the only thing wrong with the seconds is paint. Mine was missing the paint around the nose.

My brother in law and I shot the other day and the arrows were almost impossible to pull. This target came with an extra insert so I thought maybe that was it. Switched them out and had the same problem. When I do get them out they have little pieces(sand size) melted to the arrow shaft. Dane my bil shot a couple broadheads into it and they pulled Much easier then the fps

Is this normal for these. I read almost every review and this was the most highly reviewed target in my price range. So what gives

Buy some arrow lube and problem solved. They will break in over time but arrow lube is rhe best way to go.

Comment

I shoot a revolution rest will the arrow lube mess up the felt on it?

Comment

Get some Silk tip FP's about 10-12 bucks for a dozen. They are great for Rinehart targets. Pulling arrows will be A LOT easier

Comment

Weight room!

Comment

When the pour is not right at the factory then "blemished" targets are offered at reduced prices. This may be the case but....it is really not a big deal. You need to use some arrow lube...woody's, AAE, black magic...yes it is a tire shine but folks in Michigan and Wisconsin swear by it....etc. Cheers!
            Fred

Comment

Tried bar soap and they pull like butter

Comment

I've got the same problem with a 18-1 target I just bought a couple weeks ago. Shot at it for the first time this weekend. I can't pull 5 of the arrows out right now. I need to get a rubber arrow puller for more grip. Never had this problem with my last 2.

Comment

Pansy's

Jk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Weight room!

Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X