X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks like my groups at 25 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by okiedoke View Post
      Heck no, 60 yds shooting that good is game on.

Atleast it is for me.
      Well, I think it is an excellent group for a 60 yard shot and I'd never be able to accomplish it, but...

That is still a good 12 inch group from what I can tell, and that's certainly not "Game on" when hunting a deer from any distance. If you want to shoot pigs like that go for it.

The OP has said he doesn't shoot game that far anyway so it's a moot point.
      Good shooting hellbendr23!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
        Stretched it out to 60 yards for the first time last night.
        What yall think? Get rid of the flyer and move the pin a bit I should be good to go. I'm shooting a 5 pin spot hogg real deal, now I need to figure out the distance for the bubble.
        Nice shooting for the first time at that distance. With a little practice those flyers will scoot in nice and tight.

Comment

So apparently I lied. Broad heads group down and to the right a bit of field points at 30 yards. Groups degraded at 40. I didn't feel comfortable shooting any further than that.

Pic one is at 30. All arrows were aimed at center target except #5. (I shot it at the group on the bottom right cause I was mad they weren't where they were supposed to be) #1 and #5 are field tips.

These a shot of the back with broadheads so yall don't think I made it up.

The last pic is at 40. Looks like I have issues with down and to the right. Always have a flyer too.
          Theres only 4 arrows in the last cause I clipped some fletchings on the first go round.
          Attached Files

Comment

Your flyers may be an arrow problem, not your shooting. Put them on a spinner and make sure its perfectly straight...point and nock.

Comment

Very good shooting, even with broadheads!

Todd

Comment

Thanks for the support guys.

Comment

Nice shooting

Comment

Working...
                  X