Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    50-48

Justice Kavanaugh

MAGA
    Yes sir

Comment

Really thought he wouldn't make it.
      This really makes my day. And to think the dems fought him so hard and he is probably the most moderate of the group Trump has together. Not sure he is as conservative as I would like, be I know for sure he is WAAAAAY better than any liberal pick. He may really crank down after what they put him through.

Comment

I hope republicans listened to Chuck-u Schumer's speech... and respond accordingly!
        GET OUT AND VOTE!
        I had some volunteers come to my door this afternoon promoting an unknown (to me) candidate. They gave me some literature of this congressional candidate... I didn't look at it... They asked me to consider voting for her for congress. I asked them, "Is she a Republican?" They responded, "no." I handed them their literature back and told them, NO" and told them they should be ashamed of themselves... I asked them how in the world they could be a DemoKraut? Do they hate America? They both hung their heads and said, "We're Sorry" and got in their car and left.

We just hung onto our country and its way of life, but only by a hair... If the DemoKrauts regain power, they will quickly complete the destruction of America as we know it... They ran out of time while the liar in chief O-bummer was in office, but they sure got the ball rolling down hill fast. We MUST be vigilant and rally the vote for America and our Constitution!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I hope republicans listened to Chuck-u Schumer's speech... and respond accordingly!
          GET OUT AND VOTE!
          I had some volunteers come to my door this afternoon promoting an unknown (to me) candidate. They gave me some literature of this congressional candidate... I didn't look at it... They asked me to consider voting for her for congress. I asked them, "Is she a Republican?" They responded, "no." I handed them their literature back and told them, NO" and told them they should be ashamed of themselves... I asked them how in the world they could be a DemoKraut? Do they hate America? They both hung their heads and said, "We're Sorry" and got in their car and left.

We just hung onto our country and its way of life, but only by a hair... If the DemoKrauts regain power, they will quickly complete the destruction of America as we know it... They ran out of time while the liar in chief O-bummer was in office, but they sure got the ball rolling down hill fast. We MUST be vigilant and rally the vote for America and our Constitution!
          Regardless of your recent attacks on me, your last paragraph couldn’t be put any better. Trump and Republicans are restoring our America.

Comment

Good stuff !

Comment

So happy this actually got done. Trump keeps winning and those whiners keep losing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                So happy this actually got done. Trump keeps winning and those whiners keep losing.
                Hopefully after the dirty stunt they pulled it will cost them at the ballot box in a few weeks

Comment

For a good laugh, turn on CNN right now....

My daughter’s 4th grade volleyball team shows more maturity after a lose....

Comment

America is WINNING!

Comment

Hope everyone doesn't think this is enough... get out and vote!! We need to retake this country back!! As it was mentioned on the tube, the republicans finally had the fortitude to hold it together on a critically important issue... Trump is teaching them to fight fire with fire!!

We need 6 more years of this beat down on the current group of Dems...

Comment

Per Foxnews he is to be sworn in in about an hour from now.

Comment

Greatness! Vote in November for the Red side and watch us conservatives/deplorables take over this country from all the snowflakes!

Maybe all these snowflakes that said they would leave this country when Trump was elected and now that BK is confirmed, maybe, just maybe they will leave and all those that said they would kill themselves if BK got confirmed (pray for their souls) might just rethink what they said. Those folks need some serious help!

Comment

Can y’all read this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the Capitol police are going to have there hands full with all the snowflakes out there!!!

Comment

Spent two weeks in Washington last year. You would be surprised how much of the work the government does is done by those younger than 30 (Snowflakes). It’s terrifying really. That, on top of the ancient politicians who are completely disconnected from their electorate explains a lot of what is wrong with our government.

Comment

Working...
                                X