****'s Sporting Goods :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****'s Sporting Goods :-(

"****'s Sporting Goods to destroy all unsold firearms pulled from shelves after Parkland shooting". The sports retailer decided to destroy the assault-style rifles instead of returning them to the manufacturer

This is why my Shadow never darkens the doors of DICKS Sporting Goods. DICKS decision isn’t focusing on the actual problem, what it is doing is punishing law-abiding citizens. What a waste, and what a strange business model.

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
    "****'s Sporting Goods to destroy all unsold firearms pulled from shelves after Parkland shooting". The sports retailer decided to destroy the assault-style rifles instead of returning them to the manufacturer

This is why my Shadow never darkens the doors of DICKS Sporting Goods. DICKS decision isn’t focusing on the actual problem, what it is doing is punishing law-abiding citizens. What a waste, and what a strange business model.
    I'm sure the manufacturer said sorry, u bought em they're yours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

How many threads do we need about the limp-wrist dicks destroying perfectly good sporting arms because they are black and "look" intimidating?

Comment

1 more

Comment

Anyone have a 20% online coupon?

Comment

They were just gonna sit on the shelves forever anyway.

Comment

Yeah its funny because Dicks was just in the news a year or so ago for having very poor numbers due to extremely low firearm sales ....

Headline should read:
              Dicks Sporting Goods Pays for and then destroys inventory in an attempt to gain business from a group of people that don't play sports.

Comment

disagree

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                They were just gonna sit on the shelves forever anyway.
                i tend to disagree with you if they announced 50 % off on all remaining semi auto rifles there would be an announcement or deal alert and folks from here would be clamoring for one,

Comment

I don't feel punishedat all. If I bought a truck load of ARs and melted them down its my lose. They will make more and someone will sale them. The best part is dicks will recycle the aluminum and steel, and firearms manufacturers will buy the materials and make more guns.

Comment

At this point I don't care what they do. I haven't so much as looked at one of their ads since they made their decision. They won't be receiving any of my business.

Comment

Luckily I picked up my duke coon traps in between boycotts

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
                        i tend to disagree with you if they announced 50 % off on all remaining semi auto rifles there would be an announcement or deal alert and folks from here would be clamoring for one,
                        If that fantasy hypothetical scenario I tend to agree with you. Reality is they would rather destroy the guns than sell them to you or I.

Comment

Working...
                        X