No announcement yet.

Awesome Hunt - Colorado River Bottom Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice video, nice buck and one really manicured river bottom. outstanding job all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
      Amdro
      That's a funny story. When we hung the stand just days before, the tree was full of fire ants. We got bit up pretty bad hanging the stand. We poured that Amdro out all over up in the tree to take care of them. We were quite worried the smell would ruin our hunt, but hunted anyway. The jug of Amdro was still up in the tree with us when he shot the buck. I guess it worked.

Comment

Congrats on the nice deer!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Awesome, great job

Comment

Nice Buck Blake! Congrats!

Comment

Enjoyed the video! Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Great video and great buck.....congrats. Your videos get better and better Jeff.

Comment

Really nice buck and good video. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                      Great video and great buck.....congrats. Your videos get better and better Jeff.
                      Thanks! We've been at it a while now. As in anything, the more you do it, the better it should get. It's really easy to make a good video production when you have enough good footage to back it up.

This one falls into my top 3 favorites videos with the Wyoming Hunt and the Giant 12pt Buck - A Family Farm Trophy. All three of these are a little longer, but they tell the whole story well. I think my 20" Wide Buck video is a very close 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ag View Post
                        Thanks! We've been at it a while now. As in anything, the more you do it, the better it should get. It's really easy to make a good video production when you have enough good footage to back it up.

This one falls into my top 3 favorites videos with the Wyoming Hunt and the Giant 12pt Buck - A Family Farm Trophy. All three of these are a little longer, but they tell the whole story well. I think my 20" Wide Buck video is a very close 4th.
                        I need to get you down to film a bowfishing video on the Pedernales one of these days.....

Comment

Great video!!!

Comment

Well done!

Instead of being bored as I am with a lot of hunting videos this one kept my attention.

Good job!

Comment

Great video and great deer, love the chocolate antlers.

Comment

Great job you two

Comment

Working...
                                X