• Show
Clear All

They don't make calls or send texts.

Comment

typical scam center...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
        Also watch out for the ones that say they are from Microsoft. That they detected a virus and your computer is infected. Do you really think Microsoft is going to call you?
        I made this guy so mad he kept calling me back to cuss me, I played with him for awhile and finally blocked his number. His cuss words where even funny, putting two cuss words together that don't even belong together.😁

Comment

So how much money are they going to give you?

Comment

Yup... they wanted payments in the form of itune gift cards or the police will come to my door. I told them to eff off and why would the irs want itune cards? Lol idiots these scammers are

Comment

My wife got a call earlier this summer saying there were charges filed against her. They said they needed more information to tell her what the charges were. She told them to mail her an official letter and then they asked for her full name and address. She then told them if they were really filing charges they would have her name and our address and hung up. Of course we never received anything in the mail.

Comment

if I don't get two calls a week I feel lucky.

Comment

I have had bs calls from my own number and its a company phone

Comment

IRS. Never calls Just tell them you have cash for them pick a place to meet and send out Batman signal to get all TBH’ers their to help

Comment

I always pick up the phone and start singing to them. Ever had a grown man sing strawberry wine to you? It gets uncomfortable very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Where have you been the last 3-4 years?..
                        Where's you timeline pic?

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
                          I made this guy so mad he kept calling me back to cuss me, I played with him for awhile and finally blocked his number. His cuss words where even funny, putting two cuss words together that don't even belong together.😁
                          Learn some Indian curse words. They DO NOT like it. Assuming they are Indian of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hogdoggintexas View Post
                            I always pick up the phone and start singing to them. Ever had a grown man sing strawberry wine to you? It gets uncomfortable very fast.
                            LOL!! That’s funny as hell.

Comment

I just tell them I got all of that money from a Nigerian Prince so it is tax exempt.

Comment

Another one is they call saying they are with Microsoft and want you to turn on your computer..i tell them the government ban me from touching a computer because of too much ****. They usually say "****?" Then I tell them to keep talking I'm concentrating on your voice, they say "your concentrating on my voice?" I start moaning telling em I'm almost there, then they usually hang up. But they 'll call back a day later!

Comment

Working...
                                X