• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please school me on lake grapevine...moving to area

wanna get permit to hunt ..i have done search....go+

Gota enter the draw and cross your fingers

Comment

No offense but a bit more searching would have told you that you missed out on the drawing for the 2015 season. Its draw only, and they only take 250 hunters total. There is a redraw in November.

I'm not sure on the amount of general permits left, but I doubt there are any.

Grapevine ain't a cakewalk, and with the water level being what it is now its a pretty dicey endeavor to get off into.

Comment

im shooting for 2016. any info will help and ill repay in hagermann.thx

Comment

Like Kirby said it's defiantly not a cake walk. It's really hard to get drawn and even harder to score on a deer. My tip to you is if you get drawn next year, scout scout scout and then scout again. good luck.

Comment

tell us all you know so we don't provide you redundant information please. that would be a waste of everyone's time.

Comment

No deer, hogs, or ducks there. No need to waste your time.

Comment

just hunt Hagerman instead, these grapevine boys are a secretive finicky bunch

there is a pretty good grapevine thread already with tons of great info, also a trip to the grapevine corp office by the dam will get you a map and a general permit if there are any left - as someone previously mentioned there is a lottery style draw which you have missed this year to hunt deer so next year will be your first chance - also as previously mentioned be prepared to do a lot of walking as parking situation is miserable and this year you can't be afraid to get wet to get to your spot as one of my buddies hunting out there will tell you - good luck and happy hunting

Comment

Working...
                X