Spent Brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent Brass

How much is spent brass worth? Ive got some 308 and 243 that I have held on to for a while. Probably will never hand load. Wondering if it is worth much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really depends on how much. Several places buy but usually in bulk. For small amounts probably not a lot.

Comment

I gather all the brass (not steel) up off my range and toss it into buckets and take it to the local scrap place, it brings whatever the going price is on brass.

Comment

Whatever brass scrap is worth.

May find a reloader that wants it but I personally like to stick to reloading brass that was fire formed in the gun I'm loading for

Comment

Originally posted by ejj005 View Post
          How much is spent brass worth? Ive got some 308 and 243 that I have held on to for a while. Probably will never hand load. Wondering if it is worth much...

How much and what you want for the .243?

Comment

If you want to get the most out of it, count it and post it here or on gunbroker. If you want the least hassle, take it to the scrap yard.

Comment

were are you located?

Comment

I would be interested in some .308 brass. How much do you have and where about are you located?

Comment

As others have said, not going to be worth as much as you might think especially if you have to ship.

Comment

It may be another week but once I get a chance I will count and post what i have. Im in college station and really dont want the hassle of shipping. I will post it in this thread so yall can see it.

Comment

I’d be interested in the 308 depending on how many you have.

Comment

For the ones that said they wanted 308 or 243. Pm me if you are still interested. If yall dont pm me by tomorrow evening i will put on the classified section. I know it took me a while but I have 173 of the .243 and 205 of the .308.

Comment

Before our local range shut down about 10 yrs ago, I would collect all the brass from .45 ACP up, deprime it and when I had two 5-gal buckets full I'd go to the scrap yard. It was usually $.88-90 per lb if you had minimum of 100 lbs. Paid for lots of deer and pig corn that way.

Comment

Working...
                          X