Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the new Whip..

Comment

I like using my Ebike to cruise the beach to surf fish I also plan to use it to bow hunt, its very quiet. But I have a mountain bike.

Fly Fishing using the E-Bikes- Rad Power Bikes Rad Rover https://youtu.be/nrn-LwrqvFw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking bike. If anyone is interested in a basically new Women’s 2019 mtb, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a pair of hard tails. 29 Fat Tire and a 27.5 EV

2500 watt - 38 mph - 52v

I've had the EV at 58 mph - downhill run on pavement. I use it to cruise around town when I want to run errands and basically go anywhere and explore no matter the terrain.

The 29 fatty is fun as well - but it collects more dust than the EV ride.

The EV goes places even a Motorcycle can't go - so darn light and unbelievable torque - no noise. It's torque is unreal and I can go literally vertical over stuff at super slow speeds - riding the hydraulic brakes. If flips folks out to see me literally crawling at a snails pace, slow peddle with power assist, riding the brakes on vertical stuff that you really can't pull off without the torque of this electric motor. Like a Trials Motorcycle with zero noise.

At my age - having the EV motor - has me riding 30 - 40 mile spins everywhere without having to be a super fitness freak, to manage the hills where I live. Hills flat out kick anyone's arse and power assist is a blessing for these beat up knees.

It will pop wheelies with ease and I zoom off riding the back tire, when I have a few kids around to show them - OLD DUDES ROCK!

Attached Files
          Last edited by AtTheWall; 02-20-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I have a 2019 pivot 429 trail, would love to meet up with some guys to ride. I am new to the game, used to ride in AZ but that was years ago !

Comment

Anyone in SA ride? Just got back into it after moving from CO and having access to world class trails.

Comment

I ride frisco and Erwin most. well until they shut down frisco

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                  Anyone in SA ride? Just got back into it after moving from CO and having access to world class trails.

I’m in San Antonio, I also fish

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post

Actually I’m closer to new braunfels

Comment

Any Mountain Bike Riders in here?

There are some really good trails in DFW, considering the elevation. Go to Dorba.com and download the app. They update trail closings very regularly. Also, a few Facebook pages for trails in Texas. I’d be down to ride with some folks. I got a new bike, since I started this thread, and can’t get enough of it.

Comment

Whats a good starter bike? 400-900 range?

Comment

That’s pretty accurate. $900 to the $1000 mark gives you a lot of your higher-end components, and latest upgrades. $400 range will get you on a decent frame, but will weight about 5lbs heavier and have most entry-level components.

Comment

What is a good one to look at in that price range is what I meant.
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                              What is a good one to look at in that price range is what I meant.
                              Thanks

You have your major brands in Santa Cruz, Specialized, Trek, Giant, etc. Many very good companies are bringing their level of competition up to the level of the big brands. Some older known brands like Marin, Diamondback, Raleigh, etc. have stepped back into the game and offer some really good bikes for cheaper than the big names.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcam23 View Post
                                You have your major brands in Santa Cruz, Specialized, Trek, Giant, etc. Many very good companies are bringing their level of competition up to the level of the big brands. Some older known brands like Marin, Diamondback, Raleigh, etc. have stepped back into the game and offer some really good bikes for cheaper than the big names.

Thank cam

Comment

Working...
                                X