Fastest duck stamp ...ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my license , as always, via the online portal... ordered the duck stamp..as usual... got the usual "can take weeks to arrive..heres a temporary permit"...
    got the stamp , not as usual, 3 days later..... its sometimes taken 4-5 weeks to get the dang stamp... one time I never ever got it...

yep, mine came in less than a week this year

Comment

I was thinking about giving duck hunting a try this year. Besides adding it to your license, how do you order the stamp? What else do I need to do?

Comment

Originally posted by PoohDaddy View Post
        I was thinking about giving duck hunting a try this year. Besides adding it to your license, how do you order the stamp? What else do I need to do?
        Add it to your license... you get a temp 'permit'..until they send you your stamp.. then you stick the stamp on the federal stamp window on your license

Comment

Same here...it was less than week.

Comment

I've been duck hunting 4 years now and I've never received my stamp. I always keep the receipt with my license as proof of purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've always received one within a week of ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by PSE_TX View Post
                I've been duck hunting 4 years now and I've never received my stamp. I always keep the receipt with my license as proof of purchase

Does your license have a physical address that you don't receive mail at or something? I would be ****** if I didn't get mine 4 years in a row.

That receipt will only get you so far with a GW when he checks you in January and you show him a receipt that expired in October.

Comment

Got mine in about 2 weeks this year

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Does your license have a physical address that you don't receive mail at or something? I would be ****** if I didn't get mine 4 years in a row.

That receipt will only get you so far with a GW when he checks you in January and you show him a receipt that expired in October.

My address on my license is my home address, I've never had any issues receiving other mail. I spoke with the GW at lake Somerville last December about it and she told me as long as I have my receipt I'm in the clear.

I always purchase my license at academy, I get the super combo and add the federal duck stamp. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong on my end or not. If I don't receive it this season I'll be calling to figure out what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by PoohDaddy View Post

Could just go to the post office and pick one up

Comment

Double post
                        Last edited by Pushbutton2; 08-31-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X