No announcement yet.

Late Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Perigrine is one of Robertson’s earlier bows . I believe I brought that bow around 1983. The bow pulls 70@28 and shoots really hard. I watched my brother zip a Douglas fir arrow right through a nice bull elk with this bows twin that pulled 72@28. I would sell it as it’s too much bow for me now.

Comment

nice rack, looks like a Toelke second from top?

Comment

Thanks Roger, it is a Toelke Whip, then an old Kohanna that’s too heavy for me to shoot. There’s a Robertson Raven Styk that they no longer make and a Robertson Fatal Styk.

Comment

That is a very nice rack my friend. Your son did a fine job, well worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
            That Perigrine is one of Robertson’s earlier bows . I believe I brought that bow around 1983. The bow pulls 70@28 and shoots really hard. I watched my brother zip a Douglas fir arrow right through a nice bull elk with this bows twin that pulled 72@28. I would sell it as it’s too much bow for me now.
            Thanks for the info and a really sweet looking bow but a bit too heavy for me. otherwise i'd definitely be interested...

Comment

Very nice. Nothing better than gifts that are made from the heart.

Comment

Working...
              X