No announcement yet.

Deer Called Criss Cross- 12 years in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that feeling! Hunting a deer that you just can't seem to kill then one day he slips up. Congrats!

Comment

Very cool story and thanks for sharing. Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAGR View Post
        I know that feeling! Hunting a deer that you just can't seem to kill then one day he slips up. Congrats!
        I was not even supposed to be at the ranch that evening. Had the ranger not broke down in the pasture and the feeder stop working, I would not have been there..

Comment

Very cool write-up and video. The video had me actually laughing at how pumped you were, I've been there but not with so much history. Congrats.

Comment

Great story and video. That will be a great trophy. I bet you will be telling the legend for many years

Comment

I dig him Mitch... I get that he was less than desirable, but to have that much history with Criss Cross, pretty sweet deal.

I am glad you were able to get him bud, Kill his son... IMMEDIATELY!!!

Comment

Great story and congratulations on finally catching up with him

Comment

Very, very cool!

Comment

Congrate i'm still after a deer that was an 8 pt 4 years ago then a 6pt last two years now he is a 7 never seen him with my eyes just on camera

Comment

Crazy how they go from looking ancient to looking younger again in their old age.

What a story though! Congrats to you sir!
                      Last edited by jakeb03; 11-10-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

In that last picture of him he looks almost young. Maybe it was just a good photo or something but he sure does not look old in that pic.

His son (5 yr old) on the other hand looks ancient in that pic of him. Wow what a difference. Just when you think you know a little bit about aging deer on the hoof and then this. Thanks so much for sharing. What an interesting story. You have to wonder how many very old deer are out there in the woods.

Comment

Cool deer and awesome story.

Comment

Pretty dang awesome, Mitch! Congrats on catching up with him and being in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Great deer and even better video and story!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats bud

Comment

Working...
                                X