No announcement yet.

Montgomery County Archery - 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather is looking great and the range will be great shape by Sat. A little sun and breeze today and tomarrow and it should be "Tennis Shoe" dry!

Comment

Well I am hoping to make it out in the morning but am no 100% sure I can make it or not. Also I haven't been shooting my bow much lately so I hope I can even hit a target.

Comment

1st shoot of the year

Well our first shoot of the year is in the books.

We had 66 total shooters and 58 members signed up which is a great start. We had people shoot and join the club that ranged from "down the street locals" to people that drove over 2 1/2 hrs, a pretty good showing of Traditional folks, a big turn out in the Mens Open, and as usual a bunch of Mens hunter shooters and the survivor shoot was a huge hit with 13 shooters going after the cash payout and about 50 spectators watching as people either made great shots or became a "Dead Man Walking".

We hope to see a lot more TBH'rs next month!

Comment

Howdy Folks,

I'm really interested in joining this club and participating in some of the 3D shoots. As a completely ignorant and total novice to 3D shooting, I don't even know where to start asking questions. Is there some organization like IBO or something that govern these shoots so I could look at the classes, rules, etc.?

Also, is the range open to members at times other than just shoot days?

Thanks,
          Scott Davidson
          New Waverly, TX

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD View Post
            Howdy Folks,

I'm really interested in joining this club and participating in some of the 3D shoots. As a completely ignorant and total novice to 3D shooting, I don't even know where to start asking questions. Is there some organization like IBO or something that govern these shoots so I could look at the classes, rules, etc.?

Also, is the range open to members at times other than just shoot days?

Thanks,
            Scott Davidson
            New Waverly, TX

Scott, thanks for your inquiry in our club. Feel free to give a call anytime and I can get you the information you need

Zach Bonner
            MCAC Pres
            936-697-0272

Comment

Working...
            X