Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice

Comment

We got into another group yesterday evening i shot at one and dont know if I hit. It was in some thick stuff. No pig, no blood, no arrow. Missed at a clear shot right after that. Couldnt get into position while stalking. hope to be back at em soon

Comment

Texas Hof Holler II just finished, Trad Gang Pow Wow thread, hogs and fish. Well fish and no hogs, more like it. I'm the fat guy with the scandels and grey/blue shirt.

Comment

Hog Holler (sp)

Comment

Muzzy and TXFF; we'll have to get some hunting planned. Getting a bet more familiar with your side of the creek below 95.

Comment

Hogs

Wow our beloved thread fell to the bottom. I went to the spillway saturday at daybreak and didnt see or hear anything. Then went to #6 and walked a good ways down, but only saw deer and very few tracks of hogs. They look to have moved feed locations since it is growing back now.

Comment

I should go thusday afternoon depending on weather and see if I can get some time in and pick up my camera. Hopefully got some good pics on it.

Comment

I haven't seen a hog track on any of our places in a long time. I wonder where they all went.

Comment

Jumped a couple end of March below the RR track. Crossed with quarter horses I guess.

Comment

heading out after work to pecan unit

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                        I haven't seen a hog track on any of our places in a long time. I wonder where they all went.
                        I hope they didn't wander downstream to my place!

Comment

went out yesterday to pecan saw fresh signs, no pigs.

Comment

Gettin to hot for me to be out there with jake

Comment

Yeah, its a bit warm for a 122 mile trip to hunt hogs. No too worried about the buzz worms. I walk heavy.

Comment

Was thinking about planning a different hunting trip to granger and I need yalls help. Have yall seen any dewberry bushes? My baby girl loves them and at our place in vic they are just aint there this year. Too dry maybe? Anyhow if you know of a unit with them save me some time a fuel and let me in on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X