Virginia Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia Today

Prayers with those gathering to stand for our 2nd Amendment today.

Amen

Comment

May the voices of millions be added to those who speak common sense and true American values.

Comment

Yep. Not trying to sound tin foil hat on here but I sincerely hope there isn't a setup of some kind to further the left's agenda over there. Some of the governor's moves ahead of this gathering are questionable to say the least.

Comment

I feel sorry for LE...creepy situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Yep. Not trying to sound tin foil hat on here but I sincerely hope there isn't a setup of some kind to further the left's agenda over there. Some of the governor's moves ahead of this gathering are questionable to say the least.
            That’s not tin foil hat. There will be violence intended to provoke a lawfully carrying citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              That’s not tin foil hat. There will be violence intended to provoke a lawfully carrying citizen.
              I hope it is not a incident started by a nutcase who is pro 2nd amendment. [emoji120] Very volatile situation in Virginia.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                I hope it is not a incident started by a nutcase who is pro 2nd amendment. [emoji120] Very volatile situation in Virginia.

Fin anything goes south my guess it will be an Antifa type made to look like a pro 2nd nut job.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  I feel sorry for LE...creepy situation.
                  They need to stand down. If they do not it will clearly show which side they have chosen

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Fin anything goes south my guess it will be an Antifa type made to look like a pro 2nd nut job.
                    That also. We are all "guessing" and praying for the best at this point.

Comment

Everyone should be closely watching and keeping fingers crossed.

Cannot believe what has happened in VA and that all who believe in the 2nd Amendment are not outraged.

I guess I am a little naive at my age because I never thought something like that would happen in my life -what little I have left.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Prayers for hoping no violence comes out of the protest.

2ndAmmendmentafter243years by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

I saw online where a group from Antifa is going to dress like 2A supporters and will instigate violence against the 2A counter protesters to make it appear the 2A people started the violence.

Things are coming to a head. I worry for my kids’ generation.

Comment

I hope the governor has followed his own rules and that his security detail is unarmed since all weapons are banned on Capitol grounds.

This guy is a liberal joke

Comment

Working...
                              X