Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it finally time to declare the current Democrat party as enemies of the state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it finally time to declare the current Democrat party as enemies of the state?

Nancy Pelosi revealed a "War Powers Resolution" that claims Trump violated international law and amounts to a pre-emptive surrender to Iran.

The letter further claims that Trump’s action “endangered our servicemembers, diplomats and others by risking a serious escalation of tensions with Iran” — placing the responsibility for violence not on Iran, which recently attacked a U.S. Navy drone; a Saudi oil field; and, via proxies, Americans soldiers and civilians in Iraq; but on the United States, which had restrained itself until the recent assault by an Iranian-backed militia on the embassy.

The letter goes on to describe a new resolution that would “limit the President’s military actions regarding Iran,” essentially signaling a surrender in the potential conflict before the Iranian regime itself had managed to respond.

I see the insanity of the left and I used to get pretty worked up....now I just continue to see how God is exposing the corruption through Trumps actions and everything keeps working out. I pray that we will also win this battle on our own home front. Day by day, week by week and year by year, they keep coming with their foolishness, my concerns are if they elect another demo into the Whitehouse anytime soon it will be a bad bad thing.

Comment

Yes it is time. The left is going to complain about anything and everything at this point.

Comment

at the least Anti-American

Comment

The truth is that there are actual enemies of America in powerful positions. Some even elected. Hard to believe that could happen but it has. The scumbag we just killed boasted that they have people embedded close to the president in positions that we would never imagine.

Some of that was bluster but I would bet its based in truth.

Comment

If Hillary had been elected we would have never known the depths of the corruption...

Trump is a genius....getting Dems to defend Iran.....priceless

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              If Hillary had been elected we would have never known the depths of the corruption...

Trump is a genius....getting Dems to defend Iran.....priceless
              This sort of proves the point that if Trump cured cancer they would still complain.

Comment

This is scary business. No surprise that they're acting this way, just scary how many of them believe this way. I do believe we see Trump for another 4 years, but post 2024 scares the crap out of me.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I would replace Pence with Niki Haley for 2020.....

Set her up for a 2024 Presidency

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    This sort of proves the point that if Trump cured cancer they would still complain.
                    Yep....

Politicians and big Pharma would sue him into oblivion for their massive financial losses!!!

Comment

You can't make this stuff up and if you did you be a accused of wearing a tin foil hat even though this undermining has been going on since Barry's first day in office..
                      Yes we have been infiltrated by the enemy at the highest level.. He still has top security clearance too.. That fact alone should keep patriots awake at night..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Doesn't prove that point at all - which is the problem. You're just doing what the left does in the opposite direction.

There were other ways to handle the Iran/General situation. Thinking / saying that, doesn't make you less American.

And before you, or anyone else starts: Pelosi is a waste. She's horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          I would replace Pence with Niki Haley for 2020.....

Set her up for a 2024 Presidency
                          Niki has my support today, solid citizen![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Doesn't prove that point at all - which is the problem. You're just doing what the left does in the opposite direction.

There were other ways to handle the Iran/General situation. Thinking / saying that, doesn't make you less American.

And before you, or anyone else starts: Pelosi is a waste. She's horrible.

So tell us what should have been done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                              This is scary business. No surprise that they're acting this way, just scary how many of them believe this way. I do believe we see Trump for another 4 years, but post 2024 scares the crap out of me.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                              Don Jr

He is literally a chip off the old block.

Republican voters chose two of President Donald Trump's children as their top choices for president in 2024, according to a recent poll.

Comment

Working...
                              X