No announcement yet.

Food poisoning sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to toughen up, I had it in 1994 from my deployment in Turkey, wasn't fun- but I got over it. Keep a roll of paper handy for the back end, and floss and toothbrush for the front end.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      My experience is that it blows, not sucks. And from both ends. Sometimes simultaneously
      That’s the way it did with me back in ‘83. I couldn’t make it to the bathroom in a 28’ travel trailer. Put me in the hospital for two nights.

Comment

Got food poisoning from Taco Bell when I was in college. That was about 13 years ago and I refuse to eat there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had food poisoning three times in the past 18 years. Each time it happened after I grilled a bunch of food for a family get together. Each time I got sick I grilled a bunch of chicken along with beef. Like most of us, I sampled food as I grilled. I think that the sampling got me due to cross contamination. Now I don't grill chicken when I'm grilling other things and I'm super careful when I do grill it. Each time I got good poisoning I ended up in the ER.

Comment

Never had food poisoning but I had this stomach bug for like 3 weeks, constant duecing...

Comment

I had it about a month ago....I’m here to tell you, I was calling dinosaurs man. I was blowing chunks so hard I thought I broke my ribs- and likely did! 8hrs later, I was fine. Sore but fine.

3 days- not likely food poisoning. Stay hydrated and if it doesn’t get better ASAP or you start ****ting blood- May need to consider something like shigella, salmonella etc...would be odd to still have vomiting that long though.

Comment

Working...
              X