For you vintage lure collectors - Estate Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    Glad it is not close. Would cost me a bunch of money.................
    Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Me n you both Johnny!!
    You two send me a truck load of money and I'll swoop in and buy the whole lot for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      You two send me a truck load of money and I'll swoop in and buy the whole lot for y'all.
      OK, you go stand out at the end of your driveway and wait until it gets there!!
      My bride would spend all our money on all that depression glass before I'd get close to any fishin' stuff!! She's got her mother's pink glass, and a little of the blue and green stuff... Lots of that in this collection that she'd love to have...

Comment

Dear God! Thank you for being so far away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          That guy and his collection were probably well-known in the lure collector community - wouldn't surprise me if somebody swooped in and bought the whole kit and caboodle

I would, jerp…………….
          But, Johnny won't take my I.O.U...…………..

Comment

Dang!

Comment

That’s impressive! I have some of those baits. My problem is I can’t just hang them on the wall. They’re still in rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                That’s impressive! I have some of those baits. My problem is I can’t just hang them on the wall. They’re still in rotation.
                Yeah, I could picture my dumb arse spending way to much on a "collector" box, just to bust it open to give a few a try.

Comment

Hmmm, looks like there could be some nice restaurant decor, may have to drive up there and take a looksee.

Comment

I want all the white H&Hs.

Comment

Someone said the Pumpinseeds could go for $40k, so I'll buy a few lottery tickets on the way home.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        Hmmm, looks like there could be some nice restaurant decor, may have to drive up there and take a looksee.
                        Go buy the whole lot and I’ll buy those vintage Long A’s from you

Comment

Working...
                        X