Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of y’all have dogs that are talkers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just barking at folks that come up the drive. We’ve got a bassador that vocalizes everything. From wanting to be fed, pet, let out of the gate. Literally everything. I can tell friend or foe by the way he barks. He will sit and stare at you with a low kinda grumble when he needs attention. He’s a vocal little SOB but not in a bad way. We’re working on him saying “I love you” and he’s starting to pick it up. He’s really speaking his own language. He’s an interesting pup.

-------------------------------
    Violence never settles anything
    -Genghis Kahn

My neo mastiffs is very vocal . She whines and grunts when she wants something. If that don’t work she will sit on my feet . If that don’t work she crawls into my lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Strummer; 05-07-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

My lab did we he was a puppy. Now if he wants something he slaps you with his big old paw or whatever he wants.

Comment

I have a mini Aussie that seems to talk. He also opens the doors in the house. Can unlock them from inside. We got him shutting the back door now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brittany Spaniel he is a rescue. We’ve had him 4-5 years now and he has become very vocal! And his paw are dangerous! I have the registered! Lol.

Comment

My heeler talks and my cat talks too. Strangers dont like the way my heeler talks...he earns his keep. I call him my “Monkey Dog”...he sounds like a chimpanzee when he is anxious for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
              My heeler talks and my cat talks too. Strangers dont like the way my heeler talks...he earns his keep. I call him my “Monkey Dog”...he sounds like a chimpanzee when he is anxious for something.

My cats don’t talk as much as they b#tch allot.

-------------------------------
              Violence never settles anything
              -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                I have a mini Aussie that seems to talk. He also opens the doors in the house. Can unlock them from inside. We got him shutting the back door now.

We have a mini Aussie that also opens the back door, but haven't been able to get him to shut it...any tips?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Our lab mix talks. Sounds like he's growling at first, but he adds accents to it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 11 year old Catahoula that sounds almost human, talks all the time.

Comment

When my JR Teebow needs to go outside, we starts talking to us.

Comment

My Aussie talks

Comment

My lab mix we have now talks when she wants food or walks. Only barks if its a dog she doesn't like or someone she doesnt know, or a situation she recognizes as strange.
                          Raised a border collie mix that my parents have now, that would talk and try to repeat things.

Comment

I've got a small terrier mix. He never did before but now that he is around 8 years old he is starting to become very vocal.

Comment

My lacy is a trash talker. Very vocal, very bitchy

Comment

Working...
                              X