No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news I got a photon shipping Monday hogs coons and. Yotes better watch out me and my six 8 going night scope hunting soon. Jason and outdoor legacy and great to deal with. Thanks to Jason and crew

Comment

Be deer hunting til season ends or get big buck get free lease if I can get biggest buck. Then the night hunts start

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.com View Post
        Thats a bad mo fo. Good Luck
        Awesome looking rig what caliber is she

Comment

Originally posted by bearhunter View Post
          Great news I got a photon shipping Monday hogs coons and. Yotes better watch out me and my six 8 going night scope hunting soon. Jason and outdoor legacy and great to deal with. Thanks to Jason and crew
          Be deer hunting til season ends or get big buck get free lease if I can get biggest buck. Then the night hunts start
          What? ??? I'm so confused.. or as you'd put it:

I are. Confused and you. Make sense. None. Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post

You know how it is, Nate. Sometimes night vision and punctuation don't go together. Get a little excited we do.

Comment

Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post

I think he is saying that once season is over, or he shoots his big buck, he will be after the pigs etc hard. Apparently after deer season is over he has free run of the lease. I am in the same situation. I am holding out on the night hunting because of deer season. Once season is over the pigs are in serious trouble.

Comment

I'm thinking he's saying the guy that shoots the biggest buck gets his lease for free next year.. but who knows. From what I've seen even if he comes back and shines some light on the issue it will be dim.

One things for sure da pudding pops are gonna get moonlight for the. Year after he returns. Let me. Be more clearer this. Is fun writing things of like and. I mean no harm just. Bored for the wife watches Dr. Phil Saturdays so. Yea. Banned I'll probably be for. My shenanigans but. Hey. I is whom I is. TBH cant. That change me. lol well see

Comment

U read night vision excited thread well coach. Yeah guy or gal. Gets biggest buck pays no lease fees the next year. Good reason to hunt hard til season ends, that and bucks on camera. After that ends me photon and six eight going out when sun is down

Comment

Comment

Just got my photon delivered today. Played around with it in the backyard and so far this thing is awesome. The only thing I see with it so far is with the IR illuminate, there is a shadowy area on the left side of the screen. It's not touching the crosshairs, but the IR light just doesn't light u exactly with the optic and light the whole screen the same. But aside from that shadow this thing rocks. Can't wait to get it out and try puttin some pigs down with it. Wanna give a thanks to Jason and outdoor legacy as well. Nothing but great things to say about him. So thanks again Jason.

Comment

guys......what the heck are

lemme try.

ate i. a pie whole while. Wifa asleep is. delicious poop...sweet I dunno wuuuuttttt

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                            Just got my photon delivered today. Played around with it in the backyard and so far this thing is awesome. The only thing I see with it so far is with the IR illuminate, there is a shadowy area on the left side of the screen. It's not touching the crosshairs, but the IR light just doesn't light u exactly with the optic and light the whole screen the same. But aside from that shadow this thing rocks. Can't wait to get it out and try puttin some pigs down with it. Wanna give a thanks to Jason and outdoor legacy as well. Nothing but great things to say about him. So thanks again Jason.
                            Mine should ship today. Keep us informed can't wait to mount mine on 6.8 . U think 100 yard shot is doable with built in .IR

Comment

Just found this thread pretty cool stuff keep it coming guys

Comment

[Do you] think 100 yard shot is doable with built in IR?

Definitely doable. Built-in IR is good to about 150. Read this whole thread for more information. It's long, but helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X