No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, I called Sightmark yesterday and they are mailing me the new flip cap for my Photon XT fo free.

Comment

Great Photon XT video from dfwroadkill over at THF. Enjoy! KAP!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

They told me they were sending me a new lens cap also. What showed up in the mail was the same crappy one I had before!

Thanks for the video. That music was great!

Comment

Originally posted by LastHurrah View Post

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
          great really enjoy those videos, keep them comeing

Comment

very well done sir

Comment

I emailed them about the new cap, this was the response. Guess Ill have to wait a little longer for the cap.

Mr. Mears,

That flip open lens cover is still new and has only come on a select few scopes so we don’t have a stock of just the covers yet.
              Once we get some in it will be available for us to send you one but with that said I don’t have a date for when they will arrive.

Michael Stacy
              Quality Assurance
              mstacy@sellmark.net
              817-225-1622 -179

Comment

Awesome Video. Thanks for sharing Casey.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.com View Post
                  I emailed them about the new cap, this was the response. Guess Ill have to wait a little longer for the cap.

Mr. Mears,

That flip open lens cover is still new and has only come on a select few scopes so we don’t have a stock of just the covers yet.
                  Once we get some in it will be available for us to send you one but with that said I don’t have a date for when they will arrive.

Michael Stacy
                  Quality Assurance
                  mstacy@sellmark.net
                  817-225-1622 -179

This sounds about right!

Comment

I love night hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.com View Post
                      Awesome Video. Thanks for sharing Casey.
                      Yessir!

Comment

Killed 14 more last night. Got 10 out of this one group. I'm extremely impressed with this photon. I could clearly see pigs 150 yards on a moonless cloud covered night with the built in IR. We had two thermal sights, a N750, and my photon xt.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416702177.236340.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.1 KB
ID:	24346951

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                          Killed 14 more last night. Got 10 out of this one group. I'm extremely impressed with this photon. I could clearly see pigs 150 yards on a moonless cloud covered night with the built in IR. We had two thermal sights, a N750, and my photon xt.
                          [ATTACH]672663[/ATTACH]
                          Yeah!!!! Awesome man. You guys don't mess around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                            Yeah!!!! Awesome man. You guys don't mess around.

Haha no sir. Just taking advantage of this while we can. Who knows how long it'll last.

Comment

Nice work Keaton and crew.

Comment

Now thats a stack of pork! Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X