Any square body guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Love a goat I sold one 2 years ago with 11000 original miles 4x4 92 Cummins single cab should have kept it. I don't know how load pictures or I would
    My dads daily driver is a ‘92 extended cab. Sucker has over 350,000 and no major issues other than brakes.

Comment

My 87 is red center stripe gray in bottom and top.
      Looked forever for a short bed ended up with a long bed and glad I did. One of these days I'm going to have a crew cab rebuilt from ground up with a cummins. One of these days.

Comment

I had a 1988 red and grey Jimmy, see if I can find a pic. Love those colors!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Love a goat I sold one 2 years ago with 11000 original miles 4x4 92 Cummins single cab should have kept it. I don't know how load pictures or I would

11,000 original miles in a 4x4?! Mind if I ask what ya got for that? My brother just bought a 93 with 114 k and they aren’t cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
            I had a 1988 red and grey Jimmy, see if I can find a pic. Love those colors!

Look just like this one. I miss my Jimmy, never should have let it go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0067.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	24535509

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
              Look just like this one. I miss my Jimmy, never should have let it go!

[ATTACH]903448[/ATTACH]

Same as my truck. Did you have it on here for sale? Kept telling the wife I needed to buy it for a matching pair.
              Last edited by doublearrow; 04-04-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I'm a sucker for a K30 single cab dually. my dream rig.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

All good looking trucks

Comment

My first truck, in '95, was a '81 short wide, solid sky blue, no molding GMC. Miss that truck now. Learned a lot about mechanics with it. Changed a motor, 2 rear ends, 3 transmissions, several starters and alternators. Most of the parts I replaced came from a junk yard...... probably the reason I got so much practice changing them! It was a piece of junk, but I was proud of it. The sound system was the best and probably most expensive part of it. Good luck OP, there's plenty of room under the hood to work on things without wires and plastic shrouds in the way.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

The last one I had I sold for a measly $26,500.00!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

That one sure is pretty! I had a few in high school. A tan long bed that was ugggly. And a lifted all white long bed 78 with black roll bar in the bed with KC lights. It was pretty but had to let her warm up. And a few years back I had a 84 SWB midnight blue. It was basically a race truck that put a 305 back in it. Was super straight but needed some engine work done. Didn’t really have the time or money, so sold it. Turned out to be something stupid and easy. Should have kept it.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                          The last one I had I sold for a measly $26,500.00!
                          I had to lol at this. I traded mine towards a '90 Silverado 2500. The dealer gave me $600 for it, and I felt like I ripped him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            I had to lol at this. I traded mine towards a '90 Silverado 2500. The dealer gave me $600 for it, and I felt like I ripped him off.

Lol. $600 might get you a rust free tailgate these days!

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                              Same as my truck. Did you have it on here for sale? Kept telling the wife I needed to buy it for a matching pair.
                              No, but the pic is from the green screen classifieds. I screenshot it a couple years ago because it looked just like mine did.

Comment

My buddy’s ‘87
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X