57$ easy hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use these now!
    Sniper hog lights has a feeder light that is unbelievable!

Final Pursuit TV

Comment

Originally posted by Philemone View Post
      [ATTACH]781650[/ATTACH]

Hog light and Pig Pole installed and ready in Mills County.

How's that pig pole working? I thought about making one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
        Now that looks great. How much, and how long does it take for them to get used to it, generally ? We only get to hunt down there for a week at a time. Usually once a year. But would love to set this up, if it only takes a couple nights for them to get used to it. Any problem seeing sights with a peep ? More info. please.
        99% of the time you can hunt it the same night. The problem with hunting it the same night is you usually leave a lot of scent around the area so the pigs will usually smell that and might not come in or come in much later. By the second night your good to go. Unlike all these other lights that are being mentioned, ours is so powerful it can be mounted 200 yards away from the feeder and still light up the feeder area. We also have a new feeder light(Exterminator II) that has a remote control so you can adjust the brightness of the light to any brightness from up to 300 yards away from the light. It also has 3 independent LED heads on it and each head can be aimed in a different direction. Also each head can be adjusted from a flood beam all the way to a spot beam. This mean it doesn't matter if you set the light up 15 yards from the feeder up to 200 yards away from the feeder you can set the beam pattern to light up the exact area you want. If you have read all the post on this thread you have probably seen many people ask to see pictures of the output of these other cheap LED solar light but the only pictures posted of them are game camera pictures in InfraRed and the picture would be just as bright without the LED solar light. This is probably because these lights will look extremely dim in a picture so guys are not posting them. Yes our light is expensive at $389.99 but when you consider how bright it is, how great it works and built to last it's really not that expensive in the long run and will without a doubt make your hunts more enjoyable and more successful, I guarantee it. Below is a video of me shooting a 240# boar under the light. The light is only on medium power and you can see it puts out plenty of light as I don't do any brightness editing in the video and the light is actually brighter in person. I have now killed 5 boars this year over 200#s and if you can continually have big boars come into the light you know the light is not spooking them. IMO, the closer the light is mounted to the feeder the more hogs it will spook as animals just don't like getting that close to the source of light. This is why our light is designed to mount away from feeder not right next to it. I also added some pictures to show everyone that this is no cheap plastic light. Sure you can kill a pig here and there with these cheap solar lights as I have used them in the past but they will scare some hogs to never return, you will miss or make bad shots because they just don't light up the area like our lights and you will have hogs hang up on the outside edge of the light. I'll bet that many of the people that have put these lights up on this thread have already had some of these problems even though the probably wont admit it. I also know that these cheap solar lights will not run at full power all night, the will continually dim throughout the night and if you don't have a full day of sun the day you hunt them, you will not have a light that is bright enough very long unless you add extra batteries and solar panel. Our light has a big enough battery to run the light on high for 30+ hours straight without using a solar panel and then when you add our huge 20 watt solar panel, you get a light that will run at full power all night every night even if you have several cloudy days in row.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peF60Kh6gkc"]240# boar shot at night with Sniper Hog Lights - YouTube[/ame]
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Had mine out ( two ) since a couple weeks after this thread started and although the red film has faded to pink, they are still running strong !
          Just checked in to say my two are just like the Energizer bunny......still going.......

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
            99% of the time you can hunt it the same night. The problem with hunting it the same night is you usually leave a lot of scent around the area so the pigs will usually smell that and might not come in or come in much later. By the second night your good to go. Unlike all these other lights that are being mentioned, ours is so powerful it can be mounted 200 yards away from the feeder and still light up the feeder area. We also have a new feeder light(Exterminator II) that has a remote control so you can adjust the brightness of the light to any brightness from up to 300 yards away from the light. It also has 3 independent LED heads on it and each head can be aimed in a different direction. Also each head can be adjusted from a flood beam all the way to a spot beam. This mean it doesn't matter if you set the light up 15 yards from the feeder up to 200 yards away from the feeder you can set the beam pattern to light up the exact area you want. If you have read all the post on this thread you have probably seen many people ask to see pictures of the output of these other cheap LED solar light but the only pictures posted of them are game camera pictures in InfraRed and the picture would be just as bright without the LED solar light. This is probably because these lights will look extremely dim in a picture so guys are not posting them. Yes our light is expensive at $389.99 but when you consider how bright it is, how great it works and built to last it's really not that expensive in the long run and will without a doubt make your hunts more enjoyable and more successful, I guarantee it. Below is a video of me shooting a 240# boar under the light. The light is only on medium power and you can see it puts out plenty of light as I don't do any brightness editing in the video and the light is actually brighter in person. I have now killed 5 boars this year over 200#s and if you can continually have big boars come into the light you know the light is not spooking them. IMO, the closer the light is mounted to the feeder the more hogs it will spook as animals just don't like getting that close to the source of light. This is why our light is designed to mount away from feeder not right next to it. I also added some pictures to show everyone that this is no cheap plastic light. Sure you can kill a pig here and there with these cheap solar lights as I have used them in the past but they will scare some hogs to never return, you will miss or make bad shots because they just don't light up the area like our lights and you will have hogs hang up on the outside edge of the light. I'll bet that many of the people that have put these lights up on this thread have already had some of these problems even though the probably wont admit it. I also know that these cheap solar lights will not run at full power all night, the will continually dim throughout the night and if you don't have a full day of sun the day you hunt them, you will not have a light that is bright enough very long unless you add extra batteries and solar panel. Our light has a big enough battery to run the light on high for 30+ hours straight without using a solar panel and then when you add our huge 20 watt solar panel, you get a light that will run at full power all night every night even if you have several cloudy days in row.

240# boar shot at night with Sniper Hog Lights - YouTube

I just bought 2 more Exterminator 2 feeder lights. They are the best out there by far!

Final Pursuit TV

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

57$ easy hog light

I built a new blind and incorporated (2) exterminator 2 feeder lights in the build.

Bow blind from 8' spool

Final Pursuit TV

Comment

Nice

Comment

Very old post, but wanted to report back that my light is still going strong. The red film needs to be replaced though. Very pleased with this build.

Comment

Tagged for later

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Following for a later project

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
                          Following for a later project

Get off of TBH and kill something

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                            Get off of TBH and kill something
                            Shot a javalina yesterday. Today's been tough haven't seen but half a dozen all day. Stalked them and kept getting busted at 50 yards

Comment

Lol. Still going.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
                                Lol. Still going.

Mine too Lloyd, I like them, but pigs hate them

Comment

Working...
                                X