Do y'all think Trump has "class"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
    Texans fan I like that he's not so politically correct, but you are right about a double standard, but once someone is part of a party, they are mentally bias. I'm not a d or an r, however I choose Trump over Clinton all day.
    You don't have to be vulgar and crude to not be PC.
    I'm not PC either but I'm welcomed in anyone's daycare or church because they don't have to fear I'm going to say something crazy I front of the children or elders.

I chose Trump over Clinton as well but this guy is making my stomach turn now.

He needs to STFFU stop tweeting and get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
      We need a mean SOB in office
      Why?
      You ever had a mean SOB boss?
      Were you more productive or less productive than when you had a "regular" or "nice" boss?
      Wait, do you when in an office?
      Can never tell on this board.

The POTUS is not a warden running a prison.
      No need to be "tough as nails"
      This is not an episode of Gunsmoke

Comment

Did you listen to his address to the Boy Scouts!!!
        Not only does he have no class, he's also clueless, deranged, mean narcissistic POS!!

Comment

[ATTACH]865018[/ATTACH]

Comment

I doubt anyone would call him classy.....but it is odd anyone would consider him understanding of middle America or even worse blue collar America. [emoji102] He did a masterful job in flipping that script. Chess Master skills!!![emoji33]
            What i noticed "off the bat" was most in the south (before the primary) folks would never even consider a YANKEE, northeastern silver spoon born, arrogant , narcissistic , reality tv personality, boarding school raised guy even part of the American presidential equation[emoji844] He played the game differently, out smarted a huge field of candidates, found a base that just wanted "different" know matter what it took. He got the job.......congratulations. ...[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] ....now the hard part has started! Lower taxes, fix the insurance system, stay out of global choas is all I want. Having class was out the door long before the election even happened, this a mute point. Folks got what they wanted as the leader of the free world......the learning curve has proven steep for him & his hand picked team. Sadly, the clock is ticking in more categories than they can address with any legitimacy.....definitely can't revert to playing checkers at this point in the game!!!.
            " I for one don't want him to fail as we have alot at stake!!!" [emoji631]
            But, being your own worst enemy is a trait which is hard to overcome at 70+ years old. [emoji120]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              You don't have to be vulgar and crude to not be PC.
              I'm not PC either but I'm welcomed in anyone's daycare or church because they don't have to fear I'm going to say something crazy I front of the children or elders.

I chose Trump over Clinton as well but this guy is making my stomach turn now.

He needs to STFFU stop tweeting and get to work.
              Right

Comment

This type of post and mindset is why nothing if substance is getting done in the WH.

You only care about making "snowflakes" mad.

That accomplishes nothing.

Lol. No! People like you are why this country is the way it is. We had Obama, and we didn't like his policies, so we griped, but last November we got rid of that ideology in the Whitehouse. Now there are millions just like you that have come out of the woodwork just to stir up folks on a conservative forum. If you don't like him fine, we get that and that's your right, but even republicans didn't undermine Obamacare. We disagreed but never tried to destroy his admin from the inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I doubt anyone would call him classy.....but it is odd anyone would consider him understanding of middle America or even worse blue collar America. [emoji102] He did a masterful job in flipping that script. Chess Master skills!!![emoji33]
                  What i noticed "off the bat" was most in the south (before the primary) folks would never even consider a YANKEE, northeastern silver spoon born, arrogant , narcissistic , reality tv personality, boarding school raised guy even part of the American presidential equation[emoji844] He played the game differently, out smarted a huge field of candidates, found a base that just wanted "different" know matter what it took. He got the job.......congratulations. ...[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] ....now the hard part has started! Lower taxes, fix the insurance system, stay out of global choas is all I want. Having class was out the door long before the election even happened, this a mute point. Folks got what they wanted as the leader of the free world......the learning curve has proven steep for him & his hand picked team. Sadly, the clock is ticking in more categories than they can address with any legitimacy.....definitely can't revert to playing checkers at this point in the game!!!.
                  " I for one don't want him to fail as we have alot at stake!!!" [emoji631]
                  But, being your own worst enemy is a trait which is hard to overcome at 70+ years old. [emoji120]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So stinking true! All of it.

It's sad to see his own "party" trying to crush policy changes that the people vote for. I don't expect the left to agree with anything he does, because they are so ignorant to something other than liberal, but it's sad to see these rinos crawfish on their constituents

Comment

Trump says..Snowflakes can just...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Antagonist Alert!!!

Comment

Let me translate for a few of the "hurt": No class means...........he's white!

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          Let me translate for a few of the "hurt": No class means...........he's white!
                          LoL
                          The blacks say "no class" = because Obama is black

Nobody is happy

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                            Lol. No! People like you are why this country is the way it is. We had Obama, and we didn't like his policies, so we griped, but last November we got rid of that ideology in the Whitehouse. Now there are millions just like you that have come out of the woodwork just to stir up folks on a conservative forum. If you don't like him fine, we get that and that's your right, but even republicans didn't undermine Obamacare. We disagreed but never tried to destroy his admin from the inside out.

Hunting = conservative???

Comment

Hunting = conservative???

You truly are one of the more ignorant

Take a poll

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                                So stinking true! All of it.

It's sad to see his own "party" trying to crush policy changes that the people vote for. I don't expect the left to agree with anything he does, because they are so ignorant to something other than liberal, but it's sad to see these rinos crawfish on their constituents
                                Trump isn't a Republican
                                He only used the gop as a platform to get thepresidency

How many GOP members weddings have the Clintons attended?

And Land rover said what I set up
                                Folks on this site think Trump is there to protect their hunting rights and guns when trump doesn't hunt and I doubt ever fired a gun before.
                                He also was born into a family with $100M in the olden days.

That's not normal.
                                He's not "regular".

Comment

Working...
                                X